Passport Bruv Travels To Sweden & Gets Stopped 5 Times By The Cops.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
As e xpected it was an uneventful and boring trip. Imagine travelling to Scandinavia seeking a good time. :mjlol:

They're arguably the most overrated women in the world. The only reason they are hyped so much (by cacs and their bootlicks) is because of muh blonde hair, blue eyes.
Exactly should of went to holland

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Spanish & Swedish got the best white women.

Greek & Portuguese women are ugly, I have explored Greece & Portugal a few times, their white women very average, very few dymes.

I can't judge Italy, I never been to Italy

Damn nikka

You worship the ground white women walk on

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
This whole deal where people narrate their lives is weird :patrice:
Is he a “passport breh” as in, a man going to other countries seeking women, or a black man who happens to travel? Are we calling all traveling black men “passport brehs”?
That's the lifecycle of these Internet Ass movements. First it starts out as internet communitites and the next thing you know people are using it in casual conversation like it's normal.

*cough* ADOS *cough* FBA *cough*

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Is he a “passport breh” as in, a man going to other countries seeking women, or a black man who happens to travel? Are we calling all traveling black men “passport brehs”?
That’s my problem with the term. Single black men are going to have to rent a wife and kids just to not look like a pervert.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but none of them can compete with these Scandinavian snow bunnies. Brothas ain’t checking for no Arab women in Sweden. They are unlike the white women you see in America or Britain.
Cap...:comeon:

Swedish men must be the most feminized men in the world.

Extreme feminism and other forms of leftist mental illness have infested Sweden. Even San Francisco would blush at some of the Swedish policies.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought black people don't experience racism in Europe, it's only an American thing. :ohhh:

:troll:
It's a shame, racism is everywhere, but in multi cultural cities its much less racism. Places like Amsterdam, Paris, London, Lisbon & major cities in Germany you are good. There is large communities of African diaspora.

However as a tourist you will be treated well, they want you to spend, however you will get looks from the locals or police stopping you.