Pat Beverly shyts on Chris Paul after G7 loss, all day on ESPN on every show

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Dame is a chatty patty ass nxgga.

Pat is giving his perspective on his preparation and how he views the players in question because that is the nature of the platform he's on, and along comes Broken Clock trying to force himself into the conversation out of nowhere.
He loves being a pity case

Poor Dame is stuck in Portland :mjcry:

fukk outta here.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you watched the segment this morning where they asked him about whether harden deserves a supermax, it confirms that pat bev was on some bullshyt. when it's harden it's "different styles of play in houston and brooklyn and philly" and "hamstrings" and "we have to take the human element into account", and he should get the "super duper duper max".

again, some of pat's cp3 critique was spot on. but he went overboard and got disrespectful with it. if you're that comfortable talking about cp3 any kind of way, then keep that energy for james. cause it sure sounded like he was making the excuses for james that he accused everyone else of making for chris paul.

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
And nikkas quoting me think I’m finna argue wit em yall funny

I was here when Pat Bev said that shyt to Steph and the same nikkas gassing him up in here were the same ones bytching after what he said to Steph

nikkas tryna pretend the objective, that man’s CP really touched a nerve of many :laff:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Basketball #1 bytch nikka sport

can’t stop the nikka so u gotta chat on TV

Then it’s gay ass soap opera fans eat the shyt up :mjlol:

It's incredible. I have zero understanding on how this helps the sport itself other than just being messy.

This is like a 2nd string cornerback talking shyt about Mahomes or Allen or Burrow after a playoff loss. A producer would be laughed out of the studio if he tried to pitch this segment, but in the NBA it's considered a valid conversation for some reason.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
This is some bytchmade behavior. The whole world saw Chris Paul cook his ass and get him so emotional that he attacked him last year. Now he's going on live television to diss him? You can't compare this to some dude talking spicy on Twitter. His words hold 10x more weight because these are his PEERS he's talking about and he's been given a much larger platform to speak.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He's hilarious. I know they're dead set on having Draymond Green be one of the replacements, but I don't need to see DWade or Candace Parker out there when Charles and Kenny retire. They're both boring as hell

Pat can definitely take Chuck's spot for the 2024-25 season.