Paul McCartney used to masturbate with John Lennon: "it was harmless fun"

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Here y'all idiots go with these lame shaming tactics.

:mjlol:

MLK was into some pretty deprived shyt. Even his close friend Ralph Abernathy hinted at his weakness for women. The FBI has tons of documents and wire tapes from their surveillance labeled as obscene that they can't release until 2027 under the Freedom of Information Act.

Hell, even in MLK's college days him and his crew called themselves the Wreckers because they used to wreck broads left and right.

You sound like another drone that believes the idols that these cacs propped up for black people to idolize were somehow unflawed. No.

And here, take this Neg back.

Nah man, it is c00nery or cacery.

I don't care about what MLK got up to. What is suspect to me is you deciding to shoehorn the honourable Dr King into this conversation.

Something in your mind couldn't cope with white icons being shamed, so you had to throw brothers into the mix.

Pitiful.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Nah man, it is c00nery or cacery.

I don't care about what MLK got up to. What is suspect to me is you deciding to shoehorn the honourable Dr King into this conversation.

Something in your mind couldn't cope with white icons being shamed, so you had to throw brothers into the mix.

Pitiful.

You and most of thecoli don't even know what c00n really means.

Yet you cared enough to quote me. And mentioning it seemed relevant enough to me. Get out your feelings.

Yes, lets hear your professional pseudo intellectual psychological breakdown of my thought processes.

I was so offended at the disapproval of some old crusty degenerate cacs activities with other degenerative cacs that I just had to lash out at MLK to feel secure about myself.

:heh:

Last edited: