Paul Pierce attempts to explain why Lebron isn’t a top 5 player

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
My beef ain't with someone who says Lebron is second best overall. My beef is when someone acts like it's blasphemy to not have him as the second best player of all time. Lebron has done nothing to separate himself from Kareem, Magic, Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, Bird, Wilt, or Russell. He hasn't dominated his era with titles, with stats, so how is it a lock that he's the second best ever.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
My beef ain't with someone who says Lebron is second best overall. My beef is when someone acts like it's blasphemy to not have him as the second best player of all time. Lebron has done nothing to separate himself from Kareem, Magic, Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, Bird, Wilt, or Russell. He hasn't dominated his era with titles, with stats, so how is it a lock that he's the second best ever.
Him not having lebron top 5 is not a issue, his stupid reasoning is.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
tenor.gif

No particular order

MJ, Kareem, Lebron, Magic, Kobe

Daps
He has the media excessively promoting his standing (and Klutch plays a part in it, its not coincidental). He also has a host of 30-35 year old analytics geek type cac media people and journalists on his dikk because they seem to think the NBA started with him.

And I don't even hate Bron at all. Its just this nonsense that surrounds him that turns the neutral fan away from appreciating him.

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

You can swap Bill Russell's name and put Duncan there as well. Its hard to make any sort of convincing case that Lebron should be ahead of Duncan.

B5f1GlR.jpg

2c8655a6-05ec-47f9-84b2-1f9f62d298cc.nba_1_1280x720.jpg

x1080