Paula Abdul sues 'American Idol' producer Nigel Lythgoe for sexual assault

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Yall remember when she got accused?
She shut it down and the same people she going after had her back.
3B10731500000578-4002020-image-m-2_1480954443723.jpg
Was waiting for this one to pop up.

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
That's crazy cuz I woulda been on that summer jam screen for sure cuz bu the sounds of it he was just flirting or trying to court her...maybe a bit aggressively but I don't see where he had mal intentions
Idk maybe I'm out of touch I suppose

Ok I just saw the verbal abuse he was dead wrong for that and couple that with his heavy handed flirting and I agree he is a scumbag

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
That's crazy cuz I woulda been on that summer jam screen for sure cuz bu the sounds of it he was just flirting or trying to court her...maybe a bit aggressively but I don't see where he had mal intentions

Ok I just saw the verbal abuse he was dead wrong for that and couple that with his heavy handed flirting and I agree he is a scumbag
:gucci:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

:what:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

:whoa:Breh I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say surely you replied before reading this part?
“One evening, following the day’s auditions, Lythgoe and Abdul entered the elevator of the hotel where they were staying. Upon entering the elevator, Lythgoe shoved Abdul against the wall, then grabbed her genitals and breasts, and began shoving his tongue down her throat.
If you read the whole thing and still think that:merchant:

Daps
He cursed you out and you still did the show? He assaulted you in elevator and you still found yourself at his home cuddle up on his couch?

I can’t with these stories anymore:camby:

If anything he was interested in her and she probably never gave him a hard no. Yeah sure he went overboard but I got a feeling that she could have deaded this situation any time she got ready to. She was loving the attention... until she wasn't. I've seen women do this mess all my life. I've seen a woman flirt with a married man, and then when she finally got his attention and he starts flirting back and trying to get something going, she flip the script and start clutching her pearls talking about "you're married, you're so trifling, you adulterer!"

Some of these chics be on some other stuff.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Neo The Resurrected ONE ,this is what i mean about the power dynamic difference and why it leads to belated accusations.

recall earlier that i said....

In a similar vein , notice that OP's story said...

In this position , the producer of her show sexually assaulted her . She was in danger of being black listed so the calculus was much more difficult for her.
:yawn: so if a powerful bootygoon tries to assault you at work, are you going to go along with it because you fear being blacklisted or are you going to quit/whistleblow

if somebody decides the money is worth it, then thats on them. dont come back a decade + later trying to sue the person - all the while leaving them free to abuse others. pieces of shyt i tell you, both of em