Paulie tweets he has inside knowledge Manny cheated, Fat Dan responds

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'd advise you to take Paulie word for it. Yes, he most likely has proof lol. I sent out a mass PM to @Newzz @mr. smoke weed and others about some things he did vs Floyd but Floyd never repeated lol.

This is a dirty business. Yes, he may have done some things allegedly but he's not the only one doing dirt lol

Fat Dan is trynnna set him up to be blackballed. He's not taking the bait

Eh... You hate Manny and worship Floyd.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because people start running, or fouling, even Manny started backpedddling....Ala Zab, Mosley, and Chino, Canelo to a degree.....

Mayweather could have dropped Canelo, and koed both Cotto and Berto and backed off them.......

If Floyd didnt have pop, people wouldnt react to his clinch shots like they do....

Floyd is a choice killer instinct thing.....He change the name for a reason
underrated point
only person in recent in memory who fought floyd with no fukks was maidana
u can tell he was feeling the shyt but because floyd was so small and he has good chin/stamina, he felt comfortable he wouldnt get hurt
canelo mosley pacquaio backed off after feeling floyds power
and floyd just picked his spots
horn is a skinny cac who is smaller den floyd
floyd would knock him the fukk out if he came in all wild shyt

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
underrated point
only person in recent in memory who fought floyd with no fukks was maidana
u can tell he was feeling the shyt but because floyd was so small and he has good chin/stamina, he felt comfortable he wouldnt get hurt
canelo mosley pacquaio backed off after feeling floyds power
and floyd just picked his spots
horn is a skinny cac who is smaller den floyd
floyd would knock him the fukk out if he came in all wild shyt

you floyd stans are hilarious at times with your reality..horn barely made made weight for the pacquiao fight but he is skinny :heh:...horn is bigger than floyd naturally and comes into the ring big...floyd isnt knocking out horn but talking about potentials for a floyd-horn fight isnt high on my "fukks given" meter since it will not happen so thats where ill end with that

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
you floyd stans are hilarious at times with your reality..horn barely made made weight for the pacquiao fight but he is skinny :heh:...horn is bigger than floyd naturally and comes into the ring big...floyd isnt knocking out horn but talking about potentials for a floyd-horn fight isnt high on my "fukks given" meter since it will not happen so thats where ill end with that
Picks cherrys, take a one sided ass whopping, then make a million excuses brehs

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If Floyd truly felt Manny was juicing, then why was he attending his fights and cheering for him like a schoolgirl??
:heh:

Would you pretend a few times if it ended up with you making $300MM?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Manny is one of the greatest fighters of this generation.. takes much more than juice to do what he did.. never understand how you can accuse someone of something never having a shred of proof
Who said he wasn't one of the greatest fighters of the generation :dahell:

And you're right, this shyt can't be proven in court or with videos or pictures or documents. But the circumstantial evidence, provides more than enough reasonable doubt IMO.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Because people start running, or fouling, even Manny started backpedddling....Ala Zab, Mosley, and Chino, Canelo to a degree.....

Mayweather could have dropped Canelo, and koed both Cotto and Berto and backed off them.......

Don't agree with Canelo unless it would be a body shot, as Canelo has never been KD.

But replace Berto with Mosley, and I agree. Shane said Floyd hits as hard as Canelo, I think they fought at 147?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Don't agree with Canelo unless it would be a body shot, as Canelo has never been KD.

But replace Berto with Mosley, and I agree. Shane said Floyd hits as hard as Canelo, I think they fought at 147?
Lil Floyd had canelo more hurt than anyone else:stopitslime: