Paulie tweets he has inside knowledge Manny cheated, Fat Dan responds

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'd advise you to take Paulie word for it. Yes, he most likely has proof lol. I sent out a mass PM to @Newzz @mr. smoke weed and others about some things he did vs Floyd but Floyd never repeated lol.

This is a dirty business. Yes, he may have done some things allegedly but he's not the only one doing dirt lol

Fat Dan is trynnna set him up to be blackballed. He's not taking the bait

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
It's funny to see so many Pac fans ride Teddy Atlas nuts recently...because Atlas basically said the same thing that Paulie said in those tweets back in 2010 :sas2:

It was boxing knowledge and Lotta people knew the deal but Manny was making everybody millions and he wasn't greedy. His success was beneficial to everyone

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
It was boxing knowledge and Lotta people knew the deal but Manny was making everybody millions and he wasn't greedy. His success was beneficial to everyone
Didn't manny sue Floyd and Floyd fell back?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Present the proof or stfu. Really as simple as that to me.
Why is Paulie on Manny dikk so hard? It's the middle of a holiday and this bird had Manny and PEDs on his mind :mjlol:
Floyd had to pay Manny an undisclosed amount , aka alot, in their suit and even he ain't this pressed to drag bol name.
Paulie can present the proof from his "sources" , who ever he claiming is scared won't ever have to be exposed. Paulie already got a job on a competing network so he won't be impacted. If this shyt is so important to him that he tweeting about it on holidays just do the right thing and present the evidence, damn

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Present the proof or stfu. Really as simple as that to me.
Why is Paulie on Manny dikk so hard? It's the middle of a holiday and this bird had Manny and PEDs on his mind :mjlol:
Floyd had to pay Manny an undisclosed amount , aka alot, in their suit and even he ain't this pressed to drag bol name.
Paulie can present the proof from his "sources" , who ever he claiming is scared won't ever have to be exposed. Paulie already got a job on a competing network so he won't be impacted. If this shyt is so important to him that he tweeting about it on holidays just do the right thing and present the evidence, damn
Instead of just taking the drug test, dis chump sued:mjlol:
Lowkey one of the most bytch made moves in boxing history:hhh:

How you can make fight with someone when theres a pending lawsuit?:mjlol:

This reminds me of when lance armstrong sued some for dude for 10 million dollars cause he had a inside source he was cheating. lance took it to court and won the 10 mil even though the guy was 1000 percent correct :mjlol:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i never understood paulie's homoerotic obsession with pac? does he want him to beat his ass or something :heh:

Some people care about ethics and principle:manny: Maybe Paulie wouldnt have been as feather fisted had he done what he alleges Pac did? Or maybe Paulie is a company man going to war for his employer like Jim Lampley does for his? Or maybe Team Pac fukked him over at some point as boxing is a small world? Or maybe its a little bit of all of those questions?