Paulie tweets he has inside knowledge Manny cheated, Fat Dan responds

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Remember all that shyt he was talking about Hatton?

Hatton is a bum, can't fight, not impressed

Then he proceeded to get outboxed by him.

Paulie is a huge hater of guys the he believes arent very good, but have more success than him.
I'm surprised that I never seen the fights between hatton, cotto, and khan.. most fights I've seen from him were after those.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Paulie got his ass beat in all of them....cotto though is like the only one he gave respect to...but then he broke bones in his face lol
I was just watching the hatton fight cuz I had time to kill before I clocked out from work.

He hurts him in the second round :heh:

Paulie has no business fighting with his hands down.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Is that u Paulie... But Pacquiao Won his lawsuit against Floyd for defamation not cuz he didn't want to take drug testing, it's still 2017 and no proof has come out
:mjlol: if you could read what I'm reading right now, it'd explain a lot to you breh. Being a shooting star to getting KTFO to being a star again to getting dominated by Floyd, then returning to whoop BATB's ass worse than ever.............then massively falling off, and losing to WBO jobber cac's.

Someone being a Manny stan in 2017 is :heh: Y'all hate on Paulie, you think he ever fought illegally to enhance his power in the ring :yeshrug: ?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Instead of just taking the drug test, dis chump sued:mjlol:
Lowkey one of the most bytch made moves in boxing history:hhh:

How you can make fight with someone when theres a pending lawsuit?:mjlol:

This reminds me of when lance armstrong sued some for dude for 10 million dollars cause he had a inside source he was cheating. lance took it to court and won the 10 mil even though the guy was 1000 percent correct :mjlol:

if the accusation is true and you can prove it then you won't lose in court
They all public figures so you can speak on shyt that you can prove
fukk all that other shyt you talking
nikkas claiming to know facts then get to court and got NO documentation :mjlol:

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
if the accusation is true and you can prove it then you won't lose in court
They all public figures so you can speak on shyt that you can prove
fukk all that other shyt you talking
nikkas claiming to know facts then get to court and got NO documentation :mjlol:
Breh only paulie has inside information, not Floyd.:mjlol:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Breh only paulie has inside information, not Floyd.:mjlol:

Then expose him.
Paulie can present the proof himself or even leak it to somebody who would jump on the story but ain't a boxing reporter. Give that shyt to Elie Seabach or somebody i don't know. But talking about hearsay and what people in gyms told you is bogus. Especially for all these years, breh seem hurt like Buboy smashed his bytch or something

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What Paulie is saying is common knowledge in any respectable gym, it is well known this dude was on some shyt...

Yall internet nikkas keep asking wheres the proof, its in all his fights above 130...You don't move up 20 pounds in weight hit harder and get faster without some help...That's a FACT that anybody who has ever trained will tell you...

Yet internet nikkas still defending this dude who openly ducked steroid testing with excuses like "scared of needles"...Lets also not forget the classic "if they draw a drop of blood before the fight it will weaken me"...:heh:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
This again? :russell:

Even tough he hasn't tested positive for a publicly disclosed test, I thought the consensus from anyone who followed boxing was that Pacquiao was on those special shakes. :yeshrug:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I'd advise you to take Paulie word for it. Yes, he most likely has proof lol. I sent out a mass PM to @Newzz @mr. smoke weed and others about some things he did vs Floyd but Floyd never repeated lol.

This is a dirty business. Yes, he may have done some things allegedly but he's not the only one doing dirt lol

Fat Dan is trynnna set him up to be blackballed. He's not taking the bait
My biggest issue with Dan and steroids is he never does any real reporting and unless a fighter tests positive for a fight sanctioned test he doesn't care to investigate any further. I can't remember all the fighters he thought used performance enhancing substances, but I know he has said he basically 100% believes JMM has, yet he won't do any real investigative journalism.

I think it is mostly that Dan doesn't want to lose his media access if he starts doing real journalism. He is ready to spit on Povetkin for testing positive, but doesnt give a shyt if he has a lot of inside sources that would lead him to know the truth about a fighter and do nothing about it. He is complicitly part of the problem. You don't get to complain about the problem, when you are one who can help clean it up, yet do nothing about it.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I'm trying to figure out, what does Paulie getting beat up in the ring have to do with what Manny allegedly did? Ad hominem. When a debate us lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Most of us feel Manny did something, but Paulie has to stop speaking on it unless he's gonna drop bombs.

If this was Floyd, quite a few posters wouldn't question Paulie, they'll be having a lynching of Floyd.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm trying to figure out, what does Paulie getting beat up in the ring have to do with what Manny allegedly did? Ad hominem. When a debate us lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Most of us feel Manny did something, but Paulie has to stop speaking on it unless he's gonna drop bombs.

If this was Floyd, quite a few posters wouldn't question Paulie, they'll be having a lynching of Floyd.

first of all..peace :salute:

my thing with paulie is he runs his mouth too damn much without providing anything in proof..this isn't like a recent thing..he's been on this kick with manny for a min..saying shyt..what is the end goal?

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

my thing with paulie is he runs his mouth too damn much without providing anything in proof..this isn't like a recent thing..he's been on this kick with manny for a min..saying shyt..what is the end goal?
Good point. I mean Paulie has been around boxing enough he likely knows a lot of PED users that if his goal was to clean up the sport he certainly could. His focus seems to solely be on Manny and if he doesnt provide proof all he can recall hope for is to tarnish his image, unless someone else comes forward.

The question of Paulie's motivation is fair because he seems to only care about Manny cheating, when he likely knows the same info about dozens of others.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ

Peace Big Pat:salute:

I definitely agree, Paulie is being passive aggressive on this subject, I can understand why, but he needs to shut up about it now. Also, we put too much into someone's past or personality and rarely address what he/she said, that happens way too much. Anyway, I feel Paulie goes hard because people are turning a blind eye to whatever happened with Manny and his historic ascend in boxing, and that blind eye is subjective. I think he picks on Manny because he was the biggest star next to Floyd, and was receiving unwarranted praise as being better than Floyd. He's just an outspoken dude.

Last edited: