Paulie tweets he has inside knowledge Manny cheated, Fat Dan responds

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Some people care about ethics and principle:manny: Maybe Paulie wouldnt have been as feather fisted had he done what he alleges Pac did? Or maybe Paulie is a company man going to war for his employer like Jim Lampley does for his? Or maybe Team Pac fukked him over at some point as boxing is a small world? Or maybe its a little bit of all of those questions?
I think he's jealous.

He once said if manny beat cotto he would then be the goat.

Paulie thinks he's a legend, I'm sure he wants others to believe that too but no one will ever do that. I think he has trouble with reality.

Paulie at one point thought khan did steriods, I think even porter.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'd advise you to take Paulie word for it. Yes, he most likely has proof lol. I sent out a mass PM to @Newzz @mr. smoke weed and others about some things he did vs Floyd but Floyd never repeated lol.

This is a dirty business. Yes, he may have done some things allegedly but he's not the only one doing dirt lol

Fat Dan is trynnna set him up to be blackballed. He's not taking the bait

I want to know the things

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I think he's jealous.

Paulie thinks he's a legend, I'm sure he wants others to believe that too but no one will ever do that. I think he has trouble with reality.

Esp porter...when porter destroyed him all types of nonsense and disbelief came flying out of his mouth about what happened lol

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think he's jealous.

Esp porter...when porter destroyed him all types of nonsense and disbelief came flying out of his mouth about what happened lol

I don't recall him questioning Khan, but with Porter if memory serves me well he only said that he'd never been hit that hard by anybody before. He was like the second victim of Porter's ultra steamroll style after Devon got a taste. But I don't necessarily think he was alluding to anything illegal. He praised Porter after that fight if memory serves me well.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
How you go from let's say....122, keep your chin intact, bring your power up (and hit harder), all while getting FASTER, all the way up to 150ish?

#ToradolTerminator

@LeVraiPapi broke the Manny/Floyd fight on the Internet, why would he lie about this?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Paulie been talking about this shyt for the longest.
I noticed he didn't say shyt about Floyd, when they called Floyd out on him being friends with the HGH clinic manager

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
How you go from let's say....122, keep your chin intact, bring your power up (and hit harder), all while getting FASTER, all the way up to 150ish?

#ToradolTerminator

@LeVraiPapi broke the Manny/Floyd fight on the Internet, why would he lie about this?
It takes a rare talent.

Plus he did a lot of catchwieghts.

rico_ens

Pro
Daps
No, it takes steroids lol
Which is why he didnt wanna take testing until he had no choice

Is that u Paulie... But Pacquiao Won his lawsuit against Floyd for defamation not cuz he didn't want to take drug testing, it's still 2017 and no proof has come out

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Remember all that shyt he was talking about Hatton?

Hatton is a bum, can't fight, not impressed

Then he proceeded to get outboxed by him.

Paulie is a huge hater of guys the he believes arent very good, but have more success than him.