pawg at local virginia college drops white supremacy video; twitter wolves go in

Daps
Reppin
St louis
tag me when they find the cave bytch.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The upgrades they've made to the campus since I graduated have been :wow:
Yeah, the Library and student center REALLY came up compared to when I was a freshman to junior year.

I hope they're working on Brown...the A hall is alright but B and some of C :dayum:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Yeah, the Library and student center REALLY came up compared to when I was a freshman to junior year.

I hope they're working on Brown...the A hall is alright but B and some of C :dayum:
I last stepped foot on the campus in like 09 and even that was a leap from when I was there. I was home for the holidays and the view of the campus from I-264 is crazy compared to previous years. I'ma have to walk around and go in some buildings next time I'm in VA.

Reverie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RVA
LMAO this is one of my college's rivals. :heh:

This bytch is a damn shame though. People are gonna find her ass so hard

Last edited:

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Apparently y'all got the wrong girl... She has AA left and right vouching for her on her timeline

Still seems kinda fishy tho

She might've gotten a c00n as a co-signer for that racist loan. Still don't trust it.
Looking at Twitter pics...
Tatts don't match.
Doesn't have one on forearm, one higher up covers more of her arm than the gremlin in the vid.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I don't wish death upon this dusty pale vile c*nt, but if she was shot, raped, stabbed and hung, I wouldn't be mad.
Couldn't even listen to more than a few seconds.
If you're so fukking proud of what you are, show your face. Don't hide behind some crusty bedsheets.