pawg at local virginia college drops white supremacy video; twitter wolves go in

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
We gone try this again. What. The fukk. Does any of this have to do with a white bytch being racist? How is it pertinent

No more videos. No more more 10 line responses, not moving on to your agenda until you answer the initial question.
If a white bytych being racist hurts you more than seeing your own people spouting the same anti-black genocidal messages, than you're more brain dead than I thought.

You said it yourself, this shyt has been happening for generations. ARE YOU SURPRISED???? You're all :mjcry: over this white girls words, but when black rappers deliver the same messages its :stylin:

Black people delivering the same anti-black propaganda is worse imo than anything that was said by this white girl. It shows that we hate OURSELVES. It keeps our overall unity/trust levels low. It keeps our own self-esteem down.

This site is filled with nonblacks and consciously dead black folk so I'm not surprised y'all don't get it.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt was so corny it's not even worth the effort to expose her but I guess social media gon do what it do regardless :yeshrug:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Have they caught this filthy c*nt yet?

We working on it like
3Nn31fE.gif

hide-yo-kids-hide-yo-wife.gif

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
i am so conflicted :sadcam:
it's insulting to my race...and yet the aggressive content is so hiphop :whew:

If a racist with swag would have made this, I probably would have downloaded this shyt off iTunes. Her hook game is tough but she Quentin Miller with the flow :hhh:

Hopefully they find this ungrateful culture vulture and beat the shyt out of her.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
nikkas reppin Norfolk State? :scust: never seen that before

J/K :russ: HU '03 :flabbynsick: Shout out to y'all tho...used to mess w/ a couple chicks out on that side. Had to creep through bc word on the streets NSU folks were running up on cars w/ Hampton decals on 'em :sadbron:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
this dumb white piece of bread sounds like she's from Kentucky or some other confederate state :huhldup:bytch is corny as fukk too