PAWG gets mad because she is rejected on Bumble

Smash or pass?

• Total voters

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Also for people saying he was harsh. He was corny af, but he doesn't owe her anything :yeshrug:. He can say whatever he wants.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
don't you have to match before sending a note? so he just matched her just to talk shyt? :dead:

Why did he match her
He probably was swiping for every chick and playing the odds. YEARS ago when I was on Tinder, I would swipe so fast and accidentally swipe some ugly or fat chicks in my haste. If I matched them, I tried to delete them right away before they got the notification.

Daps
He probably was swiping for every chick and playing the odds. YEARS ago when I was on Tinder, I would swipe so fast and accidentally swipe some ugly or fat chicks in my haste. If I matched them, I tried to delete them right away before they got the notification.

that makes it even worse, if he's so desperate to "play the odds".... maybe if he had a better demeanor he wouldn't need to play the odds on dating apps

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
that makes it even worse, if he's so desperate to "play the odds".... maybe if he had a better demeanor he wouldn't need to play the odds on dating apps
I can’t speak for him, but I definitely wasn’t desperate when I used the app. It was just something I tried, but I never depended on it or took it serious. However, if I only swiped on the top of the top chicks, I was barely getting any matches. I’m not an ugly dude either. Meanwhile, when I would just swipe a bunch, I would get matches from ugly chicks as well as pretty ones.

I guarantee an “average to below average” looking woman will get more matches than a “good looking” dude, even if she’s being selective. That's just how these apps work.