PAWG Married Teacher Avoids Jail After Having Sex With Student, While Husband Was On Hunting Trip.

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
There are some really demented women out there

shyt makes me anxious lol

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
So a grown man smashing your 16 year old daughter is okay? :sitdown:

And if it's not then why is this situation different?
Doesn't matter what I think the point is if it happens it nothing you can do about it that want end up with you going to jail is my point if my daughter makes that decision if I lived in bama nothing can be done.myvwife sister was pregnant by her husband at 16 he is 32 nothing can be done they are married living in Georgia.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn she just got a tap on the wrist. No jail time, 2 years probation and not even $1000 in fines :dahell:
Also she gotta register as a sex offender for a decade then she gets off that too. I never knew being a registered S/O had a ending. I thought once you were on there it was No getting off it

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It's more of grooming that pedophilia, while I personally think it's some weird ass shyt to be fukking 17 year olds technically it was legal for her. The real crimes is her abusing her position to groom a child. Idk how a 25 year old fall for a 17 year old, shyts crazy

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
"Kindred’s counselor said the teacher’s mental health, depression, anxiety and marital issues weren’t an excuse for her crimes but had contributed to them.

“She’s suffered severe collateral consequences,” he added."

It's always "mental health" when it's white people being tried in court for their crimes and get a slap on the wrist. I fukking hate white people :scust: