PAWG Married Teacher Avoids Jail After Having Sex With Student, While Husband Was On Hunting Trip.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Rent cars wow what a difference and drinking man we was drinking in highschool like I said it's the same group you work together you can be in the club together even strip clubs like I said it's the same group .these little age divisions that people are now trying to put people in is funny to me.
So you were 25 hanging with 17 year olds?

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
So you were 25 hanging with 17 year olds?
I was 17 with 25 year olds and when I was 23 at house parties girls that where high school seniors where there with grown boyfriends with their own houses like i said it's all legal in bama.i now guys at this moment in their 40s with girls right out of highschool layed up at their crib.........it's legal.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I was 17 with 25 year olds and when I was 23 at house parties girls that where high school seniors where there with grown boyfriends with their own houses like i said it's all legal in bama.
Yeah, we are from 2 different cultures /places... Not a thing I did at 25 would have a 17 year old around

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I'm gonna just pretend to be a high school student to get at some of these teachers.

Ole Reggie looking-ass nikka. :russ:

Bad Boys 2 Reggie animated gif

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
What gets me is how the vast majority of these women are married and have kids. As a husband myself, I can't fathom how the husbands of these women are completely clueless. The level of toxicity required to have sex with a teenage student has to slip out from time to time.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
"When other girls talk about you in my class I could feel myself getting mad.”

I bet the main women doing this are those who probably never got attention from the men they wanted in middle/high school.
Yep. I could see that.

_KC29161.jpg

This is senior year, mind you.