"Payback, We Owe You BYTCH N1GGAS From WAY BACK" Pacers vs. Heat :: ECF Volume 2::

Who Will Be The Eastern Conference Champions?

• Total voters

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
They'll get That first game in Miami, but, bow out in Indy, in game 5

I want to believe they snap out of "it," because, this was what it was all about

But, no, there's no precedent for what happened to them

Miami gonna remember all that trash talk and turn it up for ECF

Heats in 5...I'm not lettin' Indy get my hopes up

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
:zzz::zzz::zzz: We know how Heat series threads go. Heat win in 6 games then all the opponents' fans resort to "but you weren't a Heat fan when Alonzo Mourning was in need of a kidney," the fact that they live near their favorite team's arena and other irrelevant shyt like every other Miami series

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:damn: i was just gonna make this thread :to: was gonna be my first platinum thread too :to:

george-michael-sad-walk-o.gif
:laff::laff: This sound like a @General Mills L with the gif and all

Anyway I'll root for George Paul knowing the heat gonna win:snoop:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
if this series doesnt go 7 :snoop:

i picked MIA in 7 tho. I know Pacers will be hyped to finally be where they feel they where destined to be, but i think it would take an 2011 lebron collapse for them boys to lose.

def will come to the wire tho. I think pacers will forget how to score in a couple of close games. and of course Bosh/Ray will come up with the dagger 3.

Question is does Roy Hibbert get "verticallity" rules this year :mjpls:

-DMP-

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why? tho?

mia is weaker than last year. indy is stronger than last year

all that indy DRAMA is :camby: they will be focused this is a great tim to ake $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ off the nba PO
Come on, man. They've looked too suspect. I don't think they'll just wake up. This is bout to be straight bust ass.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Come on, man. They've looked too suspect. I don't think they'll just wake up. This is bout to be straight bust ass.

suspect against competition they KNOW they would know have 0 problems handling

this is ALL HIBBERT feeling butthurt and not getting nought credit . he WILL PLAY HARD AND TO HIS POtENtIAL EVERY GAME thiS SERIES(MIA) which made him a hou
sehold name last year.. all the adversity scrutiny will be extinct once hibbert DOMINATES this series

the previous 90 games ARE MEANINGLESS to the INDIANA PACERS . these next 4 wins all that matters they could ose the finals and still feel like they won he chip

interesting to see the vegas lines this series// lots nof $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to be made :blessed: