"Payback, We Owe You BYTCH N1GGAS From WAY BACK" Pacers vs. Heat :: ECF Volume 2::

Who Will Be The Eastern Conference Champions?

• Total voters

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Paybike huh

Paceset just love settin themselves up

iOGv9f2D6598N.gif
My niggga Beltre. Back in the good old days :sadcam:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Heat in 4. I have no faith in that front running ass Pacers.

They wanna win? Get West the ball and do it consistently. But they won't. Becuz they stupid.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heat in 6...if that. Pacers will actually regret having HCA. The best they can hope for going back to MIA for game 3 is a split. Series will be 3-1 MIA going into game 5 and if they have any heart at all they will get it back to MIA and that will be all she wrote.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
@Intruder v3.0 you were talking all that shyt get in here and put up that ban bet now

y'all awfully quiet all the sudden
I told your fakkit ass I would be traveling from Miami to ATL yesterday. Don't see why you had to quote me 4 times doggy. I've never been a betting man but i'll take it. Get the mods confirm this shyt so there is no nonsense afterwards

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This series eerily reminds me of the bulls knicks in that 93 conference finals.

The cHEAT like the bulls are coming off back to back ships, and they turned it down for the regular season. Both easily went through the first 2 rounds of the playoffs with no challenge.

The Pacers like the knicks lost to the cHEAT and Bulls last year in the playoffs and vowed to get HCA and felt like with that they would be able to dethrown the champs.

Lebron like MJ won the previous 2 MVP awards and didn't win 3 straight so they played with a chip on their shoulder.

Hopefully after indiana wins these first 2 games, they don't go into the tank like the knicks and let MJ and Scottie filet them with 4 straight L's :lawd:

"Stop, smith, stop, stop, again by Pippen!!!" - Marv Swagbert with the GOAT call

Pacers in 7