CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not just a godly chin.

Other than the knock downs he didn't allow Wilder to do much else in their fights.

HE JUST USED HIS SIZE ADVANTAGE
TO SMOTHER HIM AND BULLY HIM
IN THE LAST 2 FIGHTS.

HE DIDNT DO MUCH
OF ANYTHING IN THE 1ST FIGHT
BUT DODGE WILDERS PUNCHES.

LETS NOT ACT LIKE
HE PUT ON SOME TYPE
OF CLINIC.

ITS WAS OLD SCHOOL STREET TACTICS.
:devil:
:evil:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Still want to see Wilder beat Fury Joshua or Usyk.

The gap between the A level and B level guys at heavyweight is huge and has been for years now. Wilder knocks the lower level guys out, but I don't want hypotheticals any more. Ortiz never won a championship and Ruiz lost to Joshua and Parker. I want to see Wilder beat Usyk, who's got the resume, or Joshua, who was terrorizing the B fighters lol.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

IN THE LAST 2 FIGHTS.

HE DIDNT DO MUCH

LETS NOT ACT LIKE
HE PUT ON SOME TYPE
OF CLINIC.

He did though. He kept taggin him up in that first fight. He won every round except the ones he was knocked out in. Even after the second knockout, next rd Wilder didn't land a shot, and went back to being tagged up

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want Wilder to fight either Joshua or Usyk. I want to see him slaughter Joshua because he's a bytch and I want to see him fight Usyk because I believe he'll win the belts from him. Usyk's style just warrants getting hit. Wilder will eventually put him to sleep.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

IN THE LAST 2 FIGHTS.

HE DIDNT DO MUCH

LETS NOT ACT LIKE
HE PUT ON SOME TYPE
OF CLINIC.

Everything you described are different strategies in boxing.

Sweet Pea is one of the greatest defensive fighters of all time because he knew how to make fighters miss.

Bernard Hopkins is in the Hall of Fame because he knew how to smother a fighter's punches.

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wilder losses to fury got people talking crazy, bruh he cleaning out everyone else in the heavyweight division including Usyk
Yeah, in 2012 Manny Steward said either Fury or Wilder would stand above all other heavyweights of this era. Fury is a unicorn, concrete chin, can stick and move, and when Sugar Hill added that Detroit Kronk walk em down style, Fury became almost unbeatable and Wilder still put him on his ass twice in the 3rd fight.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I still can't figure out how that crackhead Fury can get tagged just like that or maybe even worse and just box later on in the same round or next round like nothing happened:wtf:

Somethings gotta give with that guy. He is not human.
He's human. You smoke enough crack, and meth, like he did, even when you're clean your brain never heals. You can still be great and remember how to fight or play basketball, baseball, hockey, tennis.

So yeah, he likely has CTE on an already warped brain. Nobody will care until he's either found dead or 60, mumbling and drooling on himself.