• Wilder Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want Wilder to fight either Joshua or Usyk. I want to see him slaughter Joshua because he's a bytch and I want to see him fight Usyk because I believe he'll win the belts from him. Usyk's style just warrants getting hit. Wilder will eventually put him to sleep.

It should be Wilder vs AJ, there is no reason that fight should not happen

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
It should be Wilder vs AJ, there is no reason that fight should not happen
MV5BZmM5NmQ4Y2ItZjAyOC00OGM2LWE2ZTMtOWUxMjRkMTczMTlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY0NzcxNw@@._V1_UY264_CR2,0,178,264_AL_.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wilder making it look ultra easy again..great knock out. Usyk wants that next?

That CAC is trash. Like I said you notice Wilder only wins with knockouts, which is cool but when he has to actually box and win, he can't do it. That's why I don't think Wilder can beat AJ. I want to see them fight but not likey :francis:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
That CAC is trash. Like I said you notice Wilder only wins with knockouts, which is cool but when he has to actually box and win, he can't do it. That's why I don't think Wilder can beat AJ. I want to see them fight but not likey :francis:

but he doesnt have to outbox A.J. to win.

He simply has to knock him out

Furys big old cokehead azz is the only person who's getting up from those devestating shots.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What? All his wins are by knockout...thats his gimmick..he faces boxers and more skilled guys and knocks them out except one guy. You acting like this guy is some loser who gets outboxed all the time. Canelo gets outboard in several fights and judges keep saving him. Save you anger for fakes like that..not a guy who brings action every single time.

Usyk is supposed to outbox Wilder easily but he might get knocked out since Joshua connected a few times and slowed him down. That means to me Wilder might knock him out cold.