Peep the Detroit Pistons new logo

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Personally, I hate it when teams go back to an old logo. It's like admitting defeat on trying anything new and innovative.

To be fair the Teal era was hot garbage breh...Jerseys looked like a bad SNES game.

hi-res-1295466_crop_north.jpg

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

They actually pay dudes six figure salaries to come up with corny ass extra explanations like this.

"Thin, anatomically correct basketball groove lines" :dwillhuh:

nikka it's a basketball outline with DETROIT PISTONS written on it. Shut the fukk up :mjlol:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Sorry. I refuse to believe that you can never improve on a logo. It's just lazy and unimaginative.
You're probably one of those cats would would argue about changing the Cowboys, Steelers, and Packers logo because it doesn't have anotamacilly correct lines and etc.
A kid who prefers flash lights and appeal to newness instead of recognizing the gold mine you have in an established historical logo

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
You're probably one of those cats would would argue about changing the Cowboys, Steelers, and Packers logo because it doesn't have anotamacilly correct lines and etc.
A kid who prefers flash lights and appeal to newness instead of recognizing the gold mine you have in an established historical logo
No, I don't like new or the sake of newness. In fact the best designs are one that adapts old ascetics, yet finds a new approach to it.