People always judging these celeb women for being fake but the higher ups force them

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Gucci Manes 1017 records artist Asian Doll claims that she was forced to get breast implants because it was part of her contractual agreement. This isn't uncommon in the entertainment industry and most entertainers have work done. Sometimes it's an option and sometimes its mandatory. So with this in mind, is it really fair to judge these women as harshly as they have been?
:gucci:

"I think I'm beautiful because of my heart. But, like Halle Berry, Salli Richardson, Stacey Dash, Jada Pinkett-Smith? I used to wish I looked like them motherfukkers. Hector Extravaganza, the fur designer, was saying to me, 'Girl, you be rocking them pictures, but how the hell you gonna be modeling with no fukking titties! You are so fukking flat-chested! I laughed, but then I went home and thought about it. I went to the best, most expensive doctor available, but that was the most pain I ever felt in my life."- Lil Kim

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Gucci Manes 1017 records artist Asian Doll claims that she was forced to get breast implants because it was part of her contractual agreement. This isn't uncommon in the entertainment industry and most entertainers have work done. Sometimes it's an option and sometimes its mandatory. So with this in mind, is it really fair to judge these women as harshly as they have been?
:gucci:

"I think I'm beautiful because of my heart. But, like Halle Berry, Salli Richardson, Stacey Dash, Jada Pinkett-Smith? I used to wish I looked like them motherfukkers. Hector Extravaganza, the fur designer, was saying to me, 'Girl, you be rocking them pictures, but how the hell you gonna be modeling with no fukking titties! You are so fukking flat-chested! I laughed, but then I went home and thought about it. I went to the best, most expensive doctor available, but that was the most pain I ever felt in my life."- Lil Kim

Its cap