People hogging all the machines man wtf

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Crossfitters are usually the worst offenders of using multiple things at once. Like @Son Goku said, you're going to need to be an a$$hole and just do your thing regardless of how it will make them feel. If they want to do all that BS, they need to go to a private gym. Same with posing and taking pictures:camby:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I go at either 5:30a or 9:30p, can usually avoid most crowds and get to what I need. The morning time is a lot better because people gotta go to work after, so they're not lollygagging. It's a ghost town on Friday and Saturday mornings, so I always go those times.

Don't know how people can go up in there at 5/6/7p and be productive

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Meant to make this earlier, but life and shyt--yo what in the fukk is the problem with people using up half the gym during prime people flow?? This fine ass older bytch came in after me, along with a MOTORCADE of people (that's the signal it's time to go). I got there at 8 AM and they was coming in at 9:30, I could understand if it was 2 AM and shyt but why do people feel like their merry-go-round routine gotta fukk with the other people shyt. This chick legit came in and started putting placeholders on FIVE different machines/areas. I was eying the squat rack, this bytch at the lateral pull-down machine WAAAAAYYYY the fukk on the other side, left two 25s on the shyt. So I peeped her on her phone, said fukk that, and started applying weight and got to it. After she finally notices I ganked back the shyt, she passed by all catching feelings and shyt :martin:

People talking to you when you focused
People just sitting on a bench when none are free
People shaving on the machines

WHat happened to gym etiquette :hhh:
Why don't you just ask to work in

You're really going to be mad when all the New Year resolution people come in

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I go at either 5:30a or 9:30p, can usually avoid most crowds and get to what I need. The morning time is a lot better because people gotta go to work after, so they're not lollygagging. It's a ghost town on Friday and Saturday mornings, so I always go those times.

Don't know how people can go up in there at 5/6/7p and be productive

You either gotta be that dude in the gym, a broad cute enough that dudes will simp for you, or a weakling that works in a pack like wolves. :francis:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My biggest issue is that white people never wipe down the equipment after they are done. I remember using a machine and going to get a wipe. In the 20 seconds I was gone, there was someone in the seat laying in my sweat :scusthov: I just pick up my water bottle, that’s still at the machine, and just walk off . Nasty shyt

Daps
Reppin
California
What Oh Pee described is a gym beta problem. I take over shyt all the time and don’t have issues. Of course I am both a Tailed Beast and master of all tank tops so…
Screenshot-2023-01-07-220412-removebg-preview-20-removebg-preview.png

@Recca Gatsby Folks in your gym don’t respect your gym gangsta. You must have a reputation for either being small, fat, or weak. :hhh:

You’re either gonna need to fight someone or start a gym beef, hop on sterons, bulk, start powerlifting, or switch gyms. :francis:
Quick way to get excommunicated