People hogging all the machines man wtf

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I've seen these 2 fat dudes that be going to the same gym I go to , and all I've ever seen them do is chest fly machine.
Once they get on , they will be there for at least 30 minutes...then they go home.

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
We had a tripod person in the corner this morning that was doing a circuit on the leg machines in between the tik tok dumbbell routine she was attempting. :russ: :francis:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
OMFG

At the gym Saturday and this musty Indian left his cell phone on the AB machine to hog it while he was going back n forth to another machine! :dead:

People kept thinking it was someone who forgot their phone.

I was on the elliptical dying at the audacity!

Then when he was done he didn't wipe down either machine!

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Which is why I hate going to the gym after work. Mothafukkas just be in the way and broads behalf naked filming and shyt.

Nothing worst than a nikka supersetting with 3 different machines. And they be on their phone. Like today is Monday, I know for sure im not doing chest today. Mondays has officially became back day for me. Rows for the hoes, lat pulls, dumbbell row, a plate loaded row, some pull ups and 30 mins of cardio and I'm out that nasty joint.

trap101

All Star
Daps
Meant to make this earlier, but life and shyt--yo what in the fukk is the problem with people using up half the gym during prime people flow?? This fine ass older bytch came in after me, along with a MOTORCADE of people (that's the signal it's time to go). I got there at 8 AM and they was coming in at 9:30, I could understand if it was 2 AM and shyt but why do people feel like their merry-go-round routine gotta fukk with the other people shyt. This chick legit came in and started putting placeholders on FIVE different machines/areas. I was eying the squat rack, this bytch at the lateral pull-down machine WAAAAAYYYY the fukk on the other side, left two 25s on the shyt. So I peeped her on her phone, said fukk that, and started applying weight and got to it. After she finally notices I ganked back the shyt, she passed by all catching feelings and shyt :martin:

People talking to you when you focused
People just sitting on a bench when none are free
People shaving on the machines

WHat happened to gym etiquette :hhh:
Wish I could relate OP... :yeshrug:...... but I don't encounter these problems of mere mortals....:blessed::myman:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Say what you want about Planet Fitness but I never see any of this bullshyt happening there. Everybody's so chill and polite, and everyone wipes down the machines when they're done

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I just sat down :demonic:
WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!!
dissapointed-dog-cat-yeets-over-death-fence.gif

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
The worse is when school is out. All the fukking kids be on their phones, for like 10 minutes between sets. Some of them don’t even be using shyt, they just want a place to sit.

Then when you ask, “Hey, you using this?”

“Oh yeah man, I’m almost done”.

:aicmon:I be ready to smack one of these little white b*stards. Black kids would respectfully move, it’s the crackers who are arrogant as fukk. Older folks would complain to the front desk and their responses would typically be,

:yeshrug:well they’re members too so..”

:stopitslime:Like no nikka, they parents members, give these motherfukkers some rules, so the rest of us can do what we do, and get the fukk up outta here. Ain’t tryna be in the gym all damn day. I started going earlier in the morning for that specific reason alone, knowing they asses ain’t gon be up that early.