People Of The Coli Who Went To College (Update)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Longest in the shortest amount of time?

8 pages 2 nights before the due date and I lied for most of it :pachaha:

this reminds me..i had the WOAT linguistics class..teacher was insane. wanted everyone to go to a public place and get 50 people on 4 words each or some shyt and transcribe it in to take in their accentuation to test dialects then run stats on it with 7-10 pages of analysis. as soon as she explained it in class..*im makin this shyt up like a motherfukker*. almost laughed out loud. then when i was presenting i almost bust out again

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't ever recall writing an entire paper in one sitting. Longest was 12 pages but that was over a couple of days. Probably worked in it for 5-6 hours altogether.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
20-something pages plus reference and appendices in like 18-20 hours (team no sleep). I got out of class in the afternoon and worked on it until like 5 am. It was a case study write up organized into many different sections so it wasn't exactly difficult to come up with things to say.

I don't do that anymore though. Now I brainstorm and write papers over the course of like two weeks.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
My recommendations for anyone writing a paper that is long AF, I would write maybe 5 or 6 pages then carefully edit it and then move on. So when you are done, your whole paper is done. Trying to edit after you written the whole thing will cause you to overlook major flaws. Just my 0.02

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
6 - 7 pages in 8-10 hours, A-

I write very slow. I have to get my thoughts together.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I use this, it's helps a ton

In college I had a professor that changed the way I wrote papers forever. After his class I became an English major and loved writing papers.

He gave a formula to our class: If you had an eight page paper to write, that means you need to write roughly 16 paragraphs. If you write an introductory paragraph and conclusion, that leaves 14 body paragraphs. Write down 14 ideas that support your thesis, rearrange them to make sure there is a natural thought progression, and before you know it you had an 8-page well-structured essay.

Giselle

Daps
I got an A on the paper!
pumpgirl.gif

She said that she really enjoyed reading it. It was about legally punishing married cheaters and the people they cheat with. (alienation of affections law).

I got an A in the class too.