People Of The Coli Who Went To College (Update)

Giselle

Daps
What is the longest paper that you have written the shortest amount of time? & what grade did you get?

Mine was seven pages in one day (not a full day, a night and morning). I just finished it not too long ago & didn't get my grade back yet.

I did a 3 page paper in maybe 5 hrs and got a 90.

What was the longest paper that you've typed in the shortest amount of time my fellow procrastination kings and queens? :king::queen:

I got an A on the paper!
pumpgirl.gif

She said that she really enjoyed reading it. It was about legally punishing married cheaters and the people they cheat with. (alienation of affections law)

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
What is the longest paper that you have written the shortest amount of time? & what grade did you get?
Mine was seven pages in one day (not a full day, a night and morning). I just finished it not too long ago & didn't get my grade back yet.
What was the longest paper that you've typed in the shortest amount of time my fellow procrastination kings and queens? :king::queen:
It's been awhile since I was in college. I don't recall. However, this i do remember. If I had a short amount of time to write a long paper, it would usually be crap that I tried to "extend" by increasing my page margins. Aside from the page stretching, the content was weak because there's only so much research I was able to do and format that into a paper. Score was usually low. Professors are not fools when it comes to papers. They know crap when they read it. :manny:

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Had two 15 page research proposals.. shortest was 2 pages

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
27 pages, I think.

First 3 were Cover page/Table of Contents/Introduction
Last like 7 pages were all reference pages

It was discussing the OJ Simpson fiasco. Got 90% Did it all in like a month since he introduced it to us in like week 5 and it was due Week 13

I did it in like a couple hour sessions. So maybe like 3-4 hours max i did it all over that month span

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps

15 pages overnight I'm talking serious deadline type stuff. I got a B surprisingly. Shortest 1 page 30 minutes before class A- honors class was Asian Religions. Both papers were for that class. I love writing! Anybody need me to write some papers but it'll cost ya lol

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
shyt, I think it was 15 in 3 days for me and I got a B. It was about the Japanese housing bubble in the late 80s. :whew:

EDIT: :damn: I guess I'm not as bad as I thought :heh:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
15 pages overnight I'm talking serious deadline type stuff. I got a B surprisingly. Shortest 1 page 30 minutes before class A- honors class was Asian Religions. Both papers were for that class. I love writing! Anybody need me to write some papers but it'll cost ya lol

:patrice: How good are you at math