People Of The Coli Who Went To College (Update)

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Man I've done the youtube comments.....comments from blogs, forums....Man all kind of shyt lol!
I do everything you listed :mjlol:

But remember to change the wording, and utilize the thesaurus. :takedat:
fukk that turnitin bullshyt :francis:

Rewording, and the thesaurus. :ufdup:
:blessed:
#TeamMacbook with the built in dictionary and thesaurus for the win

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I graduated college with a 2.02:mjlol: Safe to say, I took pride in barely passing shyt. I remember my school sent me a letter in my last semester reminding me that I needed to at least a 2.0 to graduate:skip: My whole college career was one big :troll: job. I remember they banned me from online classes and I had my homeboy put on a suit and play like a lawyer so I can get back in them. One time I told a teacher he was racist and he kicked me out the class. I threatened to sue:troll: and they got another teacher to teach me for the rest of the semester in a different room. It was just me and him in that bytch:dead:
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Ttttttttttthecoli.com

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
You need help with math? I can help if you use math lab. I'm good at algebra and finite math. I'm ok at geometry. I don't want to do any calc or trig.

This "help" won't be for free though. :sas2:

Once you're good in Discrete Math, that's find

Giselle

Daps
Once you're good in Discrete Math, that's find

When you said "Discrete" I thought you were talking about being "discreet", like you wanted to have the conversation in pms. :deadmanny:

I googled discrete math and some of the same stuff is in finite math. ex. logic

I don't think I can help with most of that.

@TheRealfG You can try using fiverr.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I never had an actual paper to write, well this go around anway. I got my first degree about 10 years ago, so I can't remember what appears I wrote.
Anyway, I had to make up a case study on a made up person. I did it two days before it was due. I got a 95, because it was longer than it was supposed to be (I shortened it from 5 pages to 3 1/2, but it was only supposed to be 3 pages), and there was one part where after deleting some lines I forgot to put a space between two words. With all the info I took out, I thought I was going to get in the 80s.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Or you could just learn 2 languages, copy said essay in origin language then translate it word for word to English while making minor changes to its original form :mjpls:

Not that I've ever done that.:whoa:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Wrote a 10 page paper for my Economics class within 3 hours before class. I had most of the research done so I just had to put it all together. I think I had a B

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
What is the longest paper that you have written the shortest amount of time? & what grade did you get?

Mine was seven pages in one day (not a full day, a night and morning). I just finished it not too long ago & didn't get my grade back yet.

I did a 3 page paper in maybe 5 hrs and got a 90.

What was the longest paper that you've typed in the shortest amount of time my fellow procrastination kings and queens? :king::queen:

For my graduate degree capstone project. It was 70 pages of the leadership style with Hewie P Newton. Took me about 6 weeks. Trust me, I send in multiple draft copies to my professor to make sure my stuff was on track. The last 48 hours when the paper was due, I lived on coffee and pizza and anything else I can quickly warm up and eat. I got my grade back the day before Christmas and graduated with my masters on New Years Eve.