People Of The Coli Who Went To College (Update)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I got so many tricks to making my pages longer. But I'm also a professional plagerizer.
People THINK they know how to plagerize, but I'm literally a professional.
Courier New + double spacing :troll:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Just 3 weeks ago for grad school. 13 pages in 2 days, in specific 12 hours. (7 pages for one class, 6 for the 2nd class). Both had the same due dates. Feel asleep in the middle of the first one at 11pm and somehow woke up at 530am to finish it before leaving for work at 730. The hardest part was shifting focus to the 2nd class after i finished the first one.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
i wrote a 30 page literature review in ~2.5 days for a senior seminar class. :pachaha:

my boy and i literally were in the library for most of friday through sunday night. the price of semester long procrastination.:snoop:

still graduated cum laude, though :whoo:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I got so many tricks to making my pages longer. But I'm also a professional plagerizer.

shyt, I have a format for papers I write while plagiarizing :lolbron:

1 page introduction of someone else's work

2 page on the background and related plagiarized content

3-5 pages on the body - from blogs, news and even a youtube comment one time:mjlol:

1 on the conclusion

Giselle

Daps
I definitely finessed a 7 page joint over the course of like 9 hours. Drew inspiration from numerous sources if you know what I mean.

Aren't you supposed to use different sources? lol

15 pages. One night (because I procrastinated). Got an A-.

15 pages, 9 hrs I believe. Got an A. I'm a chronic procrastinator :scheme: I work better under pressure

:wow: I don't think I'd be able to do 15 pages in one night and get an A. I wish that I could though. You two win
nanowrimo_procrastination_certificate_by_ruth_1-d617npp.jpg

How when people have to use turnitin.com? Or are you old and didn't have to use it back then?

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm copy and paste legend I can do 20 pages in four hours I copy and paste change the words around and credit the source.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
7 pages strictly written and 20 pages for a business plan with table of contents, intro and all that jazz

I usually stayed up the night before and did my work. I can't bring myself to do shyt like that unless the deadline is right there and I have a sense of urgency. Then my brains firing on all cylinders and I put pretty good shyt together

But as soon as I get the assignment I'm putting together a mental framework of what and how I'm going to complete it at random times up until the last minute when get started

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
I graduated college with a 2.02:mjlol: Safe to say, I took pride in barely passing shyt. I remember my school sent me a letter in my last semester reminding me that I needed to at least a 2.0 to graduate:skip: My whole college career was one big :troll: job. I remember they banned me from online classes and I had my homeboy put on a suit and play like a lawyer so I can get back in them. One time I told a teacher he was racist and he kicked me out the class. I threatened to sue:troll: and they got another teacher to teach me for the rest of the semester in a different room. It was just me and him in that bytch:dead:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
shyt, I have a format for papers I write while plagiarizing :lolbron:

1 page introduction of someone else's work

2 page on the background and related plagiarized content

3-5 pages on the body - from blogs, news and even a youtube comment one time:mjlol:

1 on the conclusion

Man I've done the youtube comments.....comments from blogs, forums....Man all kind of shyt lol!
I do everything you listed :mjlol:

But remember to change the wording, and utilize the thesaurus. :takedat:
fukk that turnitin bullshyt :francis:

How when people have to use turnitin.com? Or are you old and didn't have to use it back then?

Rewording, and the thesaurus. :ufdup: