People v. O. J. Simpson OR MJ Child abuse case?

Bigger Trial

• O. J. Simpson murder case

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Sexual abuse accusations against Michael Jackson

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Which was the bigger trial? :jbhmm:

Which had you on the edge of your seat more?:lupe:

How often did hear about it on the news?:feedme:

Which trials had more fukkery?:russ:

Which was discussed more inside your inner circles?:gurl:

I was too young to remember the specific details so I'd like hear some discussion from some older heads
Let's hear it... :popcorn3:

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
OJ in terms of notoriety and the divisive racial split.
MJ was big... but people still had Michael's back. Whether white, black or Asian, people were already ready to forgive him.

Michael gave us Thriller. That's a free pass for life:hubie:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For me, even though I was young when it happened, I think the OJ Trial was a much bigger trial because I heard how revered OJ was in many circles and remembering how polarizing the verdict was and watching People vs OJ Simpson you see how much race impacted things.

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
OJ in terms of notoriety and the divisive racial split.
MJ was big... but people still had Michael's back. Whether white, black or Asian, people were already ready to forgive him.

Michael gave us Thriller. That's a free pass for life:hubie:
Nah breh MJ became a punchline after that trial. NOBODY was really fukking with him cept for the die hard hards, it wasn't until after he died people came out :cape:

Black folks we're clowning too :mjpls:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
OJ could get the electric chair if convicted. Plus the legendary bronco car chase... decapitation at his crib... the dna "evidence" Jonny's fmvp performance in the court. There was just so much buildup to that decision. Ppl were taking off of work to watch the case. The coverage was incredible. Cacs were ready to take him to the gallows. That verdict was like a nuke

:patrice:most ppl deep down didnt actually think MJ did that shyt, it was just easy for ppl to clown him heavily for a few years and he carried an odd stigma. but no one was really surprised at the verdict. MJ moonwalkin ontop of the whip was stuff of legend though:mjlol:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Both cases were big but the OJ trial had a bigger society effect because it was a famous black man being accused of killing a white woman. Like someone said the racial divides were crazy. When I was with my grandma, If I was watching TV with her instead of playing SNES, I always had to have the channel on CNN or some station that was covering the OJ trial. Her and my great grandma watched that religiously.