People Who DON'T Vote/Or Volunteer Have 'NO' Reason To Complain

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
My last thread today, been bored this weekend lol.

Anyway, this isn't calling out anyone on here, but in general. If you don't vote or volunteer, then why are you complaining? I know why. It's because you want to complain just to complain. See, when people say that voting and volunteering is useless, then they are foolish. Before 2004, my parents NEVER voted. Who was the person that got them to vote? Me. Why? Because in elementary school (4th grade) our teachers stressed to us why voting was important. That year even though he lost, my parents voted for John Kerry and the local candidates that election year.

The reason voting is important is because you need your agenda to be in the political spectrum. Cacs and etc know this. Along with economic power. BOTH go hand in hand (with volunteering).

I'm serious, our people AKA ancestors died for us to have a voice and you wanna throw that shyt away :gucci: There's a reason why these degenerates are SUPPRESSING Black votes.

I can say even though I didn't have a job this year I volunteered and got some recommendations out the deal. Cacs want us to believe voting doesn't matter. Why? So, they can keep this same corrupt system going.

Just my two cents, but I know there's gonna be some derailers. I could care less because I hardly ever respond to them.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Do you still pay taxes? If someone no longer votes but used to can they still complain?
Like I said, you have to have your voice heard and make it heard. What's the point of complaining if you don't vote? It literally takes 5-10 minutes of your time to put your ballot in a box.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Like I said, you have to have your voice heard and make it heard. What's the point of complaining if you don't vote? It literally takes 5-10 minutes of your time to put your ballot in a box.
Taxes pay for many of the changes people complain about or to have made. That money isn't coming from nowhere. Infrastructure ect. So don't complain and vote but let others foot the bill.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anyway, this isn't calling out anyone on here, but in general. If you don't vote or volunteer, then why are you complaining? I know why. It's because you want to complain just to complain. See, when people say that voting and volunteering is useless, then they are foolish. Before 2004, my parents NEVER voted. Who was the person that got them to vote? Me. Why? Because in elementary school (4th grade) our teachers stressed to us why voting was important. That year even though he lost, my parents voted for John Kerry and the local candidates that election year.

The reason voting is important is because you need your agenda to be in the political spectrum. Cacs and etc know this. Along with economic power. BOTH go hand in hand (with volunteering).

I'm serious, our people AKA ancestors died for us to have a voice and you wanna throw that shyt away :gucci: There's a reason why these degenerates are SUPPRESSING Black votes.

I can say even though I didn't have a job this year I volunteered and got some recommendations out the deal. Cacs want us to believe voting doesn't matter. Why? So, they can keep this same corrupt system going.

Just my two cents, but I know there's gonna be some derailers. I could care less because I hardly ever respond to them.
So tell me what has the white community got out of voting? wheres the wall?:ld:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

Anyway, this isn't calling out anyone on here, but in general. If you don't vote or volunteer, then why are you complaining?

The ones that always seem to be "complaining" are you voters.

...and wait, is volunteering a substitute for voting?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're wasting your time. These posters proudly want to be governed by white supremacists.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
86_F8_D4_F1_4_A28_4525_ADFB_9_C8_D9556_AE95.gif

Bruh this shyt is too funny :russ: