People who take celebrity dating choices and turn it into a sociology discourse UNAPPRECIATION

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I noticed that the Donald Glover threads at both here and the place it originally stemmed have now made it to a combined 100 pages. The discussion on Atlanta and his albums and mixtapes combined may not even be so much :francis:

After reading a good portion of both, I realized this is bigger than Donald Glover. People see this as the end all be all as the final dating decision of everyone that Donald Glover is typecast-ed to be as if he some sort of campaign leader for his niche. This is fukked up for a lot of reasons.

• No one in either thread knows him IRL. 99% of shyt said about him from both men and women are complete assumptions drawn from thin air and could be COMPLETE:duck:. People are making all sorts of life stories for Donald. Guys are talking about "I know what he's going through" :childplease: and girls are talking about "oh I know his type" :childplease:
  • He chose a woman for himself. Not to make a political statement or to take a hard stance for a bunch of posters with agendas on the interwebs

People are clinging to lives of people they know through music and TV and fantasizing relationships with them. It's ridiculous. There's even boycotts if a celebrity dates out :mindblown: they were NEVER going to date you personally anyway! How could you possibly feel be bitter about someone who lives miles away and doesn't know you? If I went "Wow Keri Hilson, dating someone who isn't me again, I see how it is :camby:" People would think I'm crazy but this is ok for some reason.

This goes for men doing this to women too. So many guys here were popping off on TEENAGE athlete for her crush :sitdown: WTF were y'all thinking

I tried to ignore all those threads but damn someone needed to bring some sense to this shyt eventually

Last edited:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Bruh people are fukking cornballs. Like, you'd have to be the most boring, vapid, self-serving motherfukker to sit here and actually try and dissect, let alone get emotionally invested in the lives of people who you don't fukking know outside of their perspective medium.

Like it's obvious these people live vicariously thru them and shyt, but Jesus Christ, get a life of your own, seriously.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
That's the problem with America. Since celebrities become more and more transparent, many people are now voicing their unwanted opinions particularly concerning who famous people chooses to date, including grown men :scust:fukking losers living through people who wouldn't even breathe on you

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
This is American culture in a nutshell. Make assumptions about shyt you know nothing about , take the good out of it and relentlessly gossip about the rest until it folds under pressure or something new comes up to distract you .