Per Game Informer. Sony Has delayed half of its planned live service games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Mans really said at least three of them are rumored for 2024 like they haven't had Hellblade 2 on their Xbox bingo cards for the last 3 years :mjlol:

F-NT-zFXcAAqsPH

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Hot take here but there's nothing wrong with GAAS, complaints are usually rooted in some type of pretentious BS reasoning, let people play what they want.
Most of the time people complaining about GAAS is when devs thay have a great track record of non-GAAS games make one thats likely a flop, and that's valid.

Really this post you just made is pretentious, no one gives a fukk about you coming to the rescue for anthem or rumbleverse fans :mjlol:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If yall don’t get both consoles and STFU. I’m over here switching back and forth between Spider-Man 2 on PS5 and Starfield on a 100”+ screen through a Meta Quest 3 and y’all still arguing over consoles :snoop:
Why would I waste money and my time on a dogshyt console with a bootleg ass No man sky mid ass game
:mjlol:
I’ll switch to my switch and play mario wonder and other Nintendo piff titles instead :russ:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, GAAS games are going through it over the last couple of years. This isn't just a Sony "problem"

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not mad at this, GaaS comes off trendy and lazy. And with how the Avengers game fumbled as a GaaS you’d think the industry as a whole would be tryna go back to the drawing board on this. Same with the negative reaction to finding out the Suicide Squad game is also GaaS

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Most of the time people complaining about GAAS is when devs thay have a great track record of non-GAAS games make one thats likely a flop, and that's valid.

Really this post you just made is pretentious, no one gives a fukk about you coming to the rescue for anthem or rumbleverse fans :mjlol:
How is it pretentious? and its not really valid cus mad people enjoy them.

The Most Popular Games on Twitch, November 2023

The most popular video games globally are multiplayer focused service games.
You know the level of cope reached crazy heights when the bots can't even decide whether Sony is bad for focusing on live service or Sony is bad for cutting back on live service :heh:
I dont care what those other nikkas think lol i have my own opinions.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How is it pretentious? and its not really valid cus mad people enjoy them.

The Most Popular Games on Twitch, November 2023

The most popular video games globally are multiplayer focused service games.

I dont care what those other nikkas think lol i have my own opinions.
How many of those games were released within the last 3-4 years?

The majority of those are free to play as well