Per Game Informer. Sony Has delayed half of its planned live service games.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
AA/AAA games getting delayed... and yet AAA games still coming out :ohhh:
Someone send the blueprint to team green

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
These console makers what that mobile money but the markets are different. If you're lucky you can milk for a time but even Fornite has dips and slows (before they just broke some concurrent record with the reboot). Sony and anyone else trying to jump in on GAAS rn basically has to come in on the wave of a brand new thing/trend. You can't ship a new br or hero shooter rn and expect to be raking in millions for half a decade.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Why would I waste money and my time on a dogshyt console with a bootleg ass No man sky mid ass game
:mjlol:
I’ll switch to my switch and play mario wonder and other Nintendo piff titles instead :russ:
Talk shyt about a game you never played, brehs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yeah, i mean fukk trying to build your own shyt, they should just spend billions buying live service games that are already poppin years after their own literally fail and becoming memes

Even then Halo and Gears of War were acquired IP’s so Microsoft gaming really hasn’t built shyt and they still can’t get it right

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
yeah, i mean fukk trying to build your own shyt, they should just spend billions buying live service games that are already poppin years after their own literally fail and becoming memes

Even then Halo and Gears of War were acquired IP’s so Microsoft gaming really hasn’t built shyt and they still can’t get it right

RbgYhzI.gif

rdj

Pro
Daps
Connie Booth fired
Jim Ryan leaving with no replacement picked yet
Layoffs
Studios shutting down
Live service games delayed
Hardly any info on upcoming first party titles

There is so much ammo for the xbox dudes to talk shyt, yall are dropping the ball :francis: