Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I wasn't ambushed man. I'm not stupid. He got ambushed, I hit him with an HP slash. We all got our turns then this faggit did 3 attacks in a row. This is One guy.

He did a charge.

A slash

Then a move that bl3w everyone up
If you hate this you're really gonna hate the instakill enemies that can one shot your main character and force game over.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you hate this you're really gonna hate the instakill enemies that can one shot your main character and force game over.
That's basically what happened and no I didn't like it.

Im using hp slash from now on with my main. I'll sacrifice 25 hp per round to bury these fukks instantly...

Just to conserve sp.:rolleyes: such an annoying mechanic .

The amount of time you have to waste just to refill magic

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That enemy charges up on his turn, then it's your turn, then he does a Slash move. I'm guessing he did a slash move and it was a critical and he landed another hit. Where is the 3 moves coming from?

You're mistaken on the other move afterwards because he has to charge FIRST and then he can do Vajras Blast so how could he have done it three times in a row?? You're talking about that Chapel enemy right?

Sure. You're lying. The enemy can't get 3 turns, especially not how you said it happened.
Enemies have one turn, only two if they exploit a weakness. Saying that they charged, slashed and then another attack that blew everyone up is :duck:

shyt happened, you weren't prepared and now it's the games fault for you losing.

Pathetic

41ae43cf7d59a84641ee8da3366d9e30.gif
Not like you'd know you don't play on merciless. Casual.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not like you'd know you don't play on merciless. Casual.
I actually just beat that dude on Merciless... and that didn't happen to me. :ohhh:

Look at this guy, doesn't even know there's items to refill magic. If you spent time right, this wouldn't even be an issue. If you held up enemies you'd be able to get SP gaining items.

Do you even play videogames or do you just skim through it?

noob_saibot_concept_by_vampadrian.png

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's basically what happened and no I didn't like it.

Im using hp slash from now on with my main. I'll sacrifice 25 hp per round to bury these fukks instantly...

Brew coffee breh, 30 SP recovery for no charge and you get a proficiency bonus.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Strategy is a skill tho.:martin: Video gaming skill (or any skill for that matter) isn't all about twitch and speedy button commands n shyt.
Some of ya'll "gamers" I swear...:snoop:
Apparently because you can replicate someone's setup means it takes no skill. i guess the guy that come up with the strategy in the first place didn't need to use any sort of thinking to build it.

Dudes going up a slippery slope with this "skills" nonsense.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That enemy charges up on his turn, then it's your turn, then he does a Slash move. I'm guessing he did a slash move and it was a critical and he landed another hit. Where is the 3 moves coming from?

You're mistaken on the other move afterwards because he has to charge FIRST and then he can do Vajras Blast so how could he have done it three times in a row?? You're talking about that Chapel enemy right?

Sure. You're lying. The enemy can't get 3 turns, especially not how you said it happened.
Enemies have one turn, only two if they exploit a weakness. Saying that they charged, slashed and then another attack that blew everyone up is :duck:

shyt happened, you weren't prepared and now it's the games fault for you losing.

Pathetic

41ae43cf7d59a84641ee8da3366d9e30.gif

Palace 1 main boss does actually get two turns tho, w/o weakness exploitation or critical hits. He actually doesn't even do either really.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Brew coffee breh, 30 SP recovery for no charge and you get a proficiency bonus.
I need a weed carrier to carry a coffee maker around when we in these fukkin dungeons.

I can't believe you have to leave a fukkin dungeon to regain sp.

My relationship with my caretaker is building so I should be able to brew coffee soon.

Brew coffee.........:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Palace 1 main boss does actually get two turns tho, w/o weakness exploitation or critical hits. He actually doesn't even do either really.
The mini boss you fight in the chapel becomes a regular enemy further into the tower..

He gets multiple attacks.

Does this game even give u a trophy for beating it in merciless

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Does your main persona hold any weight later on in the game? Cuz I scrapped his ass in early stages in the game. :patrice:

Also do all your personas get the same level of exp all at the same time or so they split it up? I really dont get the persona leveling system in this game..

If it's like 4, then there is a good reason to keep him for later. However, as long as you register your personas, you can always get them again later. Always register your persons as they level up, so that your registry has the latest build of them.