Pete Rock: "Lil Wayne just spit in the face of EVERY Black person on the planet" (co-signs TIP)

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
shyt will be forgotten by next week....let's keep it real
I 100% disagree. When black folks hear the name lil wayne the first thing that comes to our minds are those ignorant statements rather than his music. He put himself in a Stacey Dash category without realizing it.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Aren't you a Black male in America? What is it exactly that you think "nobody really cares" about?

nah. I'm not in the US. Got a lot of friends and family who are. and frankly, it seems they've already forgotten after the initial outrage.

Wayne BEEN suspect. I mean the Emmit Till line should have got him shunned from the community a long time ago.

which is why I think no one will care about this tomorrow.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been cancelled that Porch Monkey from the Emmett Till blasphemy to Colorism FUKKERY, tho:pacspit::what::scust:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
I have been trying to ignore this story since it came out for numerous reasons but now i'm curious, wtf did that fgt Wayne say so bad that its considered an insult to all black people on the fukking planet?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I have been trying to ignore this story since it came out for numerous reasons but now i'm curious, wtf did that fgt Wayne say so bad that its considered an insult to all black people on the fukking planet?
He doesn't give a toss about black lives matters...
Any black person who states that is a self hating...you know the rest.,

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
it really might be over for Wayne. other rappers need to be careful and not shoot themselves in the foot when being interviewed either. they gonna make an example out of him now.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Wayne thinks his celebrity is more important then his skin color. Can't fault him he left the struggle before he really hit puberty. And he is a god amomngst his white friends. He know he black...but he don't see himself as a target. He has transcended a racial color in his book. His views are wrong..but it's his right to have them...he just answered in such a clown ass way crossing his legs and shyt like he dropped knowledge.....super proud of his arrogance and ignorance...think that's what rubbed people the wrong way
We can absolutely fault him. Stop giving these clown ass rappers pass.