Petetion to never see Muhammad Ali in public ever again.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My nikka notsoft you know I'm a tyson stan (bruce vs mike thread) so why would I lie. The man has been on record saying himself he was not the hardest puncher in boxing but it was the speed and combinations what made him so deadly. Tyson was obviously one of the hardest punchers in boxing but not THE hardest puncher.

He's not lying he's talking about sumthing hee would have no clue about....we would need to hear from people who have been actually punched by all men in question,and I don't think there is one....I don't get why u say "it wuz his speed not power"....u can't seperate the two imo.....I agree you are born heavy handed or not,but as a boxer your form,speed,heavy handidness and followthru all factor into the power od your punch....u can be more heavyhanded but if your form is weack and u have no speed behind it,your accuracy is off all those things can make u less powerful then the next man who's also heavy handed...all we got is footage and highlights,never seen nobody at his level wreck nikkas like tyson,had em lookin like rag dolls who were twice his size

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
...I don't get why u say "it wuz his speed not power".

I said it because I rate boxers like this

Pure Power
Hard Puncher
Average Puncher
Weak Puncher

Heavyweights are any one of those things and tyson IMO was a hard puncher. What made tyson so great was that he could throw 4/5 hard punches in a second. That shyt is virtually unheard of in the heavyweight division, most can't throw 5 punches in 5 seconds.

all we got is footage and highlights,never seen nobody at his level wreck nikkas like tyson,had em lookin like rag dolls who were twice his size

Who ali?

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't know how Ali is still alive. He has looked so bad for so long now. I was at a restaurant several years ago and was told it was going to be a while because Muhammad Ali was there with his family and was enjoying visiting with all of the other guests in there. No one wanted to be rude and leave before he was done talking or something. I was like :wtf: because I had seen him on tv and stuff and he hasn't looked like he was in any condition to be out in public talking to people. Sure enough, he comes out with his family looking :merchant: and shaking really bad and had absolutely no response to the people that were trying to say hi, shake his hand :what:, pat him on the back, etc as he was walking out.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I don't know how Ali is still alive. He has looked so bad for so long now. I was at a restaurant several years ago and was told it was going to be a while because Muhammad Ali was there with his family and was enjoying visiting with all of the other guests in there. No one wanted to be rude and leave before he was done talking or something. I was like :wtf: because I had seen him on tv and stuff and he hasn't looked like he was in any condition to be out in public talking to people. Sure enough, he comes out with his family looking :merchant: and shaking really bad and had absolutely no response to the people that were trying to say hi, shake his hand :what:, pat him on the back, etc as he was walking out.

The best medication $$ can by, anyone else ? :deadrose:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps

All three of them nikkas :deadrose:

His whole thing was shytting completely on his opponent leading up to the fight. Them old school nikkas was like :takedat: once the fight started.

GOAT though, lets not disrespect this mans work. NEVER will be another like him. EVER.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The best medication $$ can by, anyone else ? :deadrose:

Quality of life has to be in the negatives though. People can be clinically braindead and be kept alive on vegetable status for decades. It's a delicate issue but if I'm in his family, I would have locked him up years ago. For so many people, these images of Ali are the only ones they're going to remember and this is not how you want to be remembered.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dear god why does the :merchant: smiley have to fit so perfectly in this post:snoop:

Daps
:ohhh: Naw, I was drunk when I wrote that & i'm still drunk. Not to say that I didn't mean it, but I wouldn't have came off so aggressive if I wasn't geekin. I love Ali just as much as anyone else & I guess i'm happy for him still showing the strength of fukk you, i'm still doing me mentality.

blame it on the ah---ah-ah---ah-ah-ahlcohol......:youngsabo: nah Im just playin with you, I wish ali the best too

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
My homie a long time ago, when talking about Ali and Richard Pryor, told me, "Its ironic how two of the most sh!t talkin-ist n!ggas of all time are now unable to say a word."