Petetion to never see Muhammad Ali in public ever again.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Tyson was probably the hardest knockout puncher known to man. I understand what you're saying & I would never bet on Tyson going against Ali but if he got a clean one... Yea, i'm gonna say otherwise to be totally honest

Foreman and shavers punched harder then tyson. :beli:

edit: He top 5 doe

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:usure: did Foreman ever lightly graze a nikka hairline and knock em out? Had the announcers questionin whether or not the fix wuz in?

Cool but tyson even said it himself. It was the speed and the combinations what made him so deadly. Not pure power.

My nikka notsoft you know I'm a tyson stan (bruce vs mike thread) so why would I lie. The man has been on record saying himself he was not the hardest puncher in boxing but it was the speed and combinations what made him so deadly. Tyson was obviously one of the hardest punchers in boxing but not THE hardest puncher.

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Cool but tyson even said it himself. It was the speed and the combinations what made him so deadly. Not pure power.

Fam, Tyson was one of the real students of the game. He would never say anything to disrespect his elders...

You talk about it all day on here already, unless you don't go to the basketball threads & shyt... They've had better training, etc....

Now if you want to put Ali in the generation of Tyson, i'd never disagree w/ you, but in my opinion Tyson was the only man I seen in my lifetime work himself up to being a boxer while holding a championship belt. :lawd:

That punch can't be denied

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Fam, Tyson was one of the real students of the game. He would never say anything to disrespect his elders...

I agree.

You talk about it all day on here already, unless you don't go to the basketball threads & shyt... They've had better training, etc....

My dude that's like saying david haye punches harder then tyson because he has better training. We all know that aint true. Power Punchers are born not made. I'm not saying other boxers punch like pussies because they can still kill the average man with about 3 punches, what im saying is no matter what you do there is a level of punching power a lot of boxers will never attain.

FTyson was the only man I seen in my lifetime work himself up to being a boxer while holding a championship belt.

I didn't understand this bit fam.

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I agree.

My dude that's like saying david haye punches harder then tyson because he has better training. We all know that aint true. Power Punchers are born not made. I'm not saying other boxers punch like pussies because they can still kill the average man with about 3 punches, what im saying is no matter what you do there is a level of punching power a lot of boxers will never attain.

I didn't understand this bit fam.

Man, i'm really not trying to go on some back & forth while i'm geekin this hard but I just think Tyson is the hardest puncher i've ever seen in my life including Foreman, etc... I didn't clown your post because it's reasonable & mine might not be as reasonable to some... Anyways, yea. I forgot what I was about to say

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Tyson was probably the hardest knockout puncher known to man. I understand what you're saying & I would never bet on Tyson going against Ali but if he got a clean one... Yea, i'm gonna say otherwise to be totally honest

????

This this thread is about Ali, where did Tyson come from ?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Man, i'm really not trying to go on some back & forth while i'm geekin this hard but I just think Tyson is the hardest puncher i've ever seen in my life including Foreman, etc... I didn't clown your post because it's reasonable & mine might not be as reasonable to some... Anyways, yea. I forgot what I was about to say

Cool agree to disagree breh