Petetion to never see Muhammad Ali in public ever again.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Nah. He's the most beloved athlete in the world & seeing him in this state reminds people how debilitating Parkinson's really is...it's the ultimate tragedy that the GOAT shyt talker can't even form a sentence anymore

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It wouldn't have been as bad if his wife just looked at the camera and smiled with him instead of worrying about him grabbing that stupid flag or whatever she was trying to do with his hand.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's life. nikkas wasn't saying shyt when he was putting his life on the line at the end of his career, so don't say shyt now. Be thankful the man is still alive & wants to be in the public eye, not only to bring awareness but to be a great american. If Ali doesn't want to do shyt, he won't do it. Respect the greatness. You mothafukkas act like you've never been to the hospital before. I don't sign this punk ass petition. Waits for backlash......

Edit: And spell petition correctly, damn.
:what:
how old are you?

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anytime i see him these days all I think of is that jada line

:(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Then why you mad at us for not saying nothing about his fights late in his career? :heh:

:ohhh: Naw, I was drunk when I wrote that & i'm still drunk. Not to say that I didn't mean it, but I wouldn't have came off so aggressive if I wasn't geekin. I love Ali just as much as anyone else & I guess i'm happy for him still showing the strength of fukk you, i'm still doing me mentality.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah my grandfather died from parkinsons and was an ali fan so i actually like seeing him fight through it and it raises great awareness