petition to get Vitor Belfort BANNED from competing in all combat sports

yo moms

drunk
Daps
please help me make this petition. tired of this nikka abusing the TRT system. :pacspit:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TRT is a scourge that needs to be removed from sports

Last edited:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
TRT is a scourge that needs to be romoved from sports

its bullshyt. you shouldnt be allowed to fight if you are on trt. i dont give a fukk if some bogus doctor says you have low testosterone. also previous steroid useres have low testosterone the older they get. so fukk you if you using trt. mma is full of that shyt.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
whats wrong with being able to sustain somebodies prime I know its unfair in other sports to prior generations because it distorts records ...

at the same time at some point though somebody fighting into their 40's can't possibly be good for their long term mental stability and things like TRT will make that the norm and you will see UFC guys do what pro wrestlers do and have matches into their mid 50's

yo moms

drunk
Daps
whats wrong with being able to sustain somebodies prime I know its unfair in other sports to prior generations because it distorts records ...

at the same time at some point though somebody fighting into their 40's can't possibly be good for their long term mental stability and things like TRT will make that the norm and you will see UFC guys do what pro wrestlers do and have matches into their mid 50's

foh it goes against the whole point of fighting. might as well let everyone take steorids :camby:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
foh it goes against the whole point of fighting. might as well let everyone take steorids :camby:

what would be your opinion if an Actor took TRT to keep themselves in shape and to look good for their roles? Or someone who isn't in competition but wants to still feel like a man into their 40's and 50's

do they only allow it in MMA when testosterone levels are low for a fighter? It should be something highly monitored

but maybe if Dana White paid his fighters more they wouldn't feel the need to fight into their 40's and retire at an appropriate time

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what would be your opinion if an Actor took TRT to keep themselves in shape and to look good for their roles? Or someone who isn't in competition but wants to still feel like a man into their 40's and 50's

do they only allow it in MMA when testosterone levels are low for a fighter? It should be something highly monitored

but maybe if Dana White paid his fighters more they wouldn't feel the need to fight into their 40's and retire at an appropriate time

I'm not strident about actors/entertainers taking any type of drug, I just feel sports or any athletic endeavor should be played on a level field.

yo moms

drunk
Daps

i dont give a fukk if an actor takes it. hes not involved in a sport where you are paid to hurt your opponent. death is a real risk. anyone who goes into the cage/ring using trt can go fukk themselves and stop disrespecting the sport.

meanwhile diaz is getting banned and fined for smoking a natural plant 2 weeks out from the fight :snoop:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
Vitor probably took SOMETHING in his youth even before the pride scandal. Ideological fans expect him to just exist with low test and retire. :russ:

His balls don't work :yeshrug:

It's his job. Every fighter is trying to get an edge, with diet, training, high tech recovery chambers and shyt.