petition to get Vitor Belfort BANNED from competing in all combat sports

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Combat sports are a business. fukk outta here with that honor of the craft bullshyt. You want honor, stay in the dojo. :camby:

Exactly.

All the UFC legends (Shamrock, Severn, Coleman, GRACIE) took roids, and the UFC was built on blood and guts not "honor and bushido", and the proof is the first dozen or so UFC's. Nut punches, hair pulling and all that other shyt is anything but honorable. I don't respect Vitor, but roids are part of the game (y'all really think GSP's clean :bryan:?) and have been from day one.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Exactly.

All the UFC legends (Shamrock, Severn, Coleman, GRACIE) took roids, and the UFC was built on blood and guts not "honor and bushido", and the proof is the first dozen or so UFC's. Nut punches, hair pulling and all that other shyt is anything but honorable. I don't respect Vitor, but roids are part of the game (y'all think GSP's clean?) and have been from day one.
The organization everyone dikkrides, PRIDE, was a combat heaven. Everyone on roids performing to the Max. Personally i dont want to see athletes that arent on roids. Let them juice let them destroy themselves.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
The organization everyone dikkrides, PRIDE, was a combat heaven. Everyone on roids performing to the Max. Personally i dont want to see athletes that arent on roids. Let them juice let them destroy themselves.

:what:

what is your problem with pro fighters? you seem to like shytting on them. :why:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
whats the point of this thread when he cant even get a TUE in the states, whereas the likes of sonnen, mir amongst many others can?

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps