Petition to Owner/Mods to BAN the use of Drake/MJ Blackface smileys and PERMABAN users who use it

Should blackface Drake/MJ etc. smileys and avis be banned

• Of course.. it's racist af

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Nah man we just playing lol

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Drake smiley no because he was helping struggling black actors

• If you're an agent/police officer choose this option we want to confirm your presence

• Total voters

TEXAS MANDINGO

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
No- “n——s” don’t say shyt .. c00ns and fukbois use that “man comment” after I call them out on their bullshyt when they don’t have that shyt else to say, like the followers and clones that they are. Carbon copy c00ns. That doesn’t phase me no more. bc I know I’m not, real men know I’m not and it’s been done to every woman on here, yawwwwn, shyt is a bust. Yeah ok... narrative on repeat. I’ve vouched for myself and posted proof, in addition to other posters that I know personally vouching. so stfu and calm your irrational-minded down. U cape for undercover racist white hoes, fuk ur thoughts.
:dahell:
fukk is you talking about?
:mindblown:

-What exactly did you call me out on?
-which undercover racist white hoes did I cape for nikka?

:dahell:
You gotta be the most emotional, dumbest poster here
Pull up receipts bytch ass nikka

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
As one of the users of this smiley, I do understand some of your argument.

I gotta be honest tho, I don't really know you so I'm a bit :patrice: that now that Drake of all people has become a meme suddenly we need to ban smileys.

As for me, you'll find I'm only using it in Drake related threads - which I think is and should be fair game.

Agree in principle tho.