Phil Spencer begging and pleading for Activision deal to get passed? :hhh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I’m hoping that whether this succeeds or fails that the big publisher buy outs officially over.
It won't be, they've already announced more acquisitions in the near future.

We both know these huge corporations will keep pushing the line until they find themselves in front of congress trying to explain their actions to avoid being broken up. Microsoft has already been there in the past

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I’m hoping that whether this succeeds or fails that the big publisher buy outs officially over.
It's the natural conclusion to all the moneyhatting, which EVERYBODY is guilty of. MS is just better at it :yeshrug:
It won't be, they've already announced more acquisitions in the near future.

We both know these huge corporations will keep pushing the line until they find themselves in front of congress trying to explain their actions to avoid being broken up. Microsoft has already been there in the past
'Murica:francis:

CoolinInTheCut

All Star
Daps
Scalebound had no purposed release date or any other information except a trailer.

Xbox did more with these future releases with people actually played or seen behind close doors

Avowed
Hellblade
Starfield
Redfall
Forza motorsport
Outer Worlds 2
Inexile exclusives and more come on man

Wasnt it announced this year by Jason Schrier that Avowed got rebooted several times throughout the years including most recently late last year?

And Outer Worlds 2 is just a logo at this stage. Wym people played or seen it behind closed doors lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wasnt it announced this year by Jason Schrier that Avowed got rebooted several times throughout the years including most recently late last year?

And Outer Worlds 2 is just a logo at this stage. Wym people played or seen it behind closed doors lol.

Obsidians trailer for outer worlds 2 was literally poking fun at the fact that they haven’t even started the game yet lol

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Windows central guys seen Avowed behind the scene and others. Phil stated he played it as well.

He was on the Rand El Thor Podcast. I don't know if it was Jez or somebody else at Central. He said with the gameplay they seen it will be amazing.

Last edited: