Philadelphia cops shoot and kill people 6 times the rate of the NYPD

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Fam Im from Philly and lived in Harlem for a while. Id rather be on 60 th and market at night with no gun than some Bronx parts of the Harlem or Brooklyn.

You tripping bul. 52nd street and 60th is no joke and the bottom. Badlands, philly has so many bad parts I rather not be no Bytch snyt just to avoid snyt no worth it.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
What the fukk is he suppose to talk about if that is all he know he is a limited brother who is a part of the system. Imagine him rapping about shyt he never seen??? Maybe if half these c00ns didn't leave to move to cac towns instead of building up their own community shyt would of been better. We have no black leadership or businesses in the community.

Meek Mill music is about glorifying killing black people and talking down on nikkas stuck in the hood that are broke who you kidding.

He ain't making songs about painting houses and doing carpentry because that's not viewed ass "cool" to nikkas like selling dope is.

Stop trying to play me like i don't know young boys who died in the street over this foolish tribal minded culture.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
You tripping bul. 52nd street and 60th is no joke and the bottom. Badlands, philly has so many bad parts I rather not be no Bytch snyt just to avoid snyt no worth it.

Im from those places so maybe that is why I'd rather be there than say the Bronx or Brooklyn at night.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
The city is poor and divided Black, Spanish, Asians can't get no job I the city because the Italians and Irish has a monopoly in the city going back a couple of decades. The unions, City jobs etc... They are closing the schools down but building 20 million dollar parks and building a billion condos ans high rises. The judicial system is so racist and crooked. I just wish I could take you dudes down the Criminal Justice Center building for 30 minutes my god. This isn't strictly a poor minority thing though because the poor whites which occupy lower Northeast are grimey as well but they don't kill like Blacks and Asians.

So are you saying the Italians and Irish rose up out the ghetto's by sticking together? Can blacks do the same?

And why don't these "poor whites which occupy lower Northeast" kill?

Seriously what are you saying here?

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So are you saying the Italians and Irish rose up out the ghetto's sticking together? Can blacks do the same?

And why don't these "poor whites which occupy lower Northeast" kill?

Seriously what are you saying here?

I am saying that during the 50s 60s the Irish and Italians put a stranglehold on unions and City positions which is the same today. They don't allow most blacks to join these unions and was one of the primary reasons to get rid of trades in public schools in philly which taught carpentry, electric etc.. They are racist as shyt and makes boat loads of money with the city in their back pocket. The colleges in the city recently just started boosting their black population but the majority of their scholarships goes to central and outside Philadelphia.....

Whites in the city don't kill as blacks because herion and meth don't make you kill they are lazy drugs comparable to crack and cocaine. Meth is getting big in Delaware county and Montgomery county too. Blacks commit less crime beside murder in the city but the fill the prisons in this city. The biggest drug dealers in the area are whites and Asians.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
The city is poor and divided Black, Spanish, Asians can't get no job I the city because the Italians and Irish has a monopoly in the city going back a couple of decades. The unions, City jobs etc... They are closing the schools down but building 20 million dollar parks and building a billion condos ans high rises. The judicial system is so racist and crooked. I just wish I could take you dudes down the Criminal Justice Center building for 30 minutes my god. This isn't strictly a poor minority thing though because the poor whites which occupy lower Northeast are grimey as well but they don't kill like Blacks and Asians.

Dumb ass dikkhead you think these young bulls want to live this way??? This is the only way they know. Most ignorant shyt I ever read. Come by these hoods where they is no hope fukk you think people wanting to live that way.

fukking ignorant as well Philly population has been risen and the bad neighborhoods are getting wiped out and the residents are being pushed to the counties. Just think NY in the 80s going to the 90s with mayor G. They taking the city over which is not a bad thing but minorities won't be a part of it. I see a lot of New York and Boston license plates here because the property is cheaper and the houses are bigger.

Muslim population since the 50s and has been the largest in the country in the 50 and 60s. Ali and X use to live here.

NYC dudes won't surive here they got cops on every corner in NYC ain't no Wild West up there.

Breh are you reading your own writing? Philly is one of the most racially divided cities in the northeast. The racial tensions can literally be felt just walking down the street. Blacks hate whites with a vengeance and whites have no problem being openly racist in your city. You have million dollar mansions in the middle of row house ghettos. The wealth gap is atrocious. I've been to Philly more than a dozen times and its always the same shyt. Crackheads asking for a dollar on every corner especially around the 76ers arena. Your 'flash mobs' don't dance, they beat people up. Your black population is highly oppressed and highly volatile. You have the highest concentration of 'militants' in the northeast which I attribute to the NOI. Boston is a world class city, Philly is not. We're NYC little brother, you guys are the red headed step child. Boston > Philly

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
Breh are you reading your own writing? Philly is one of the most racially divided cities in the northeast. The racial tensions can literally be felt just walking down the street. Blacks hate whites with a vengeance and whites have no problem being openly racist in your city. You have million dollar mansions in the middle of row house ghettos. The wealth gap is atrocious. I've been to Philly more than a dozen times and its always the same shyt. Crackheads asking for a dollar on every corner especially around the 76ers arena. Your 'flash mobs' don't dance, they beat people up. Your black population is highly oppressed and highly volatile. You have the highest concentration of 'militants' in the northeast which I attribute to the NOI. Boston is a world class city, Philly is not. We're NYC little brother, you guys are the red headed step child. Boston > Philly

lol at being scared of the "crackheads" around the 76ers arena. you were in one of the safest parts of the city you fukking p*ssy:russ:

and where are there mansions in the middle of the row house ghettos? you said philly is segeragated, which is true, then how the hell are their mansions in the middle of the ghetto? Upper class blacks are building mansions in Nicetown now?

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

No did you not read what I typed..... That was what I was referring too. There are no million dollar mansions in the hood or next to row houses lol. Wealth gap is horrible as there is no jobs provided or available to half the population. The poverty level is plus 30 percent for a city over 1.6 million. We haven't had a flash mob in years and that was middle school and high school kids who are acting out because of the lack of activities provided in the city. We don't have a high amount of militant blacks don't know where you are getting this from.

Philadelphia doesn't care about other cities because if they did it would be a world class city if it wasn't for the unions, council and city government who ran businesses out for the pass 4 decades. I don't understand where people compared or always add Philly to New York shyt is baffling. You have a city who is 400 square miles with 8 million to philly that is 140 square miles no comparison. What the fukk are you talking about.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am saying that during the 50s 60s the Irish and Italians put a stranglehold on unions and City positions which is the same today. They don't allow most blacks to join these unions and was one of the primary reasons to get rid of trades in public schools in philly which taught carpentry, electric etc.. They are racist as shyt and makes boat loads of money with the city in their back pocket. The colleges in the city recently just started boosting their black population but the majority of their scholarships goes to central and outside Philadelphia.....

Whites in the city don't kill as blacks because herion and meth don't make you kill they are lazy drugs comparable to crack and cocaine. Meth is getting big in Delaware county and Montgomery county too. Blacks commit less crime beside murder in the city but the fill the prisons in this city. The biggest drug dealers in the area are whites and Asians.

All True....never knew the Irish run Philly until I moved to Delco....

And Asians run the drug trade in philly...

And 60th and Market at night is chill as fukk...more likely to get harassed by cops than people

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
No did you not read what I typed..... That was what I was referring too. There are no million dollar mansions in the hood or next to row houses lol. Wealth gap is horrible as there is no jobs provided or available to half the population. The poverty level is plus 30 percent for a city over 1.6 million. We haven't had a flash mob in years and that was middle school and high school kids who are acting out because of the lack of activities provided in the city. We don't have a high amount of militant blacks don't know where you are getting this from.

Philadelphia doesn't care about other cities because if they did it would be a world class city if it wasn't for the unions, council and city government who ran businesses out for the pass 4 decades. I don't understand where people compared or always add Philly to New York shyt is baffling. You have a city who is 400 square miles with 8 million to philly that is 140 square miles no comparison. What the fukk are you talking about.

at least the racist cacs who founded Philadelphia had enough intelligence to lay the streets out in a simple grid form. the racist cacs who founded boston made the grid look like this:
amBostonmap.gif

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

philadelphia_overall.gif

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

You must be CAC. But you are partially right but Boston has a rep for way more racist plus blacks got more clout in Philly than they do in Boston. Hell, Blacks in Philly gave the highest home ownership in the country. Blacks have move input and control in Philly then they do in NY. And Boston ain't world class city fam. It is a CaC city.