Philadelphia cops shoot and kill people 6 times the rate of the NYPD

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
No did you not read what I typed..... That was what I was referring too. There are no million dollar mansions in the hood or next to row houses lol. Wealth gap is horrible as there is no jobs provided or available to half the population. The poverty level is plus 30 percent for a city over 1.6 million. We haven't had a flash mob in years and that was middle school and high school kids who are acting out because of the lack of activities provided in the city. We don't have a high amount of militant blacks don't know where you are getting this from.

Philadelphia doesn't care about other cities because if they did it would be a world class city if it wasn't for the unions, council and city government who ran businesses out for the pass 4 decades. I don't understand where people compared or always add Philly to New York shyt is baffling. You have a city who is 400 square miles with 8 million to philly that is 140 square miles no comparison. What the fukk are you talking about.

Exactly. Dude is jealous that Philly is bigger and just Boston is more Pu$$y.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
uffaY.jpg

You right though, I hate our fukking roads.

I feel bad for the tourist there before the GPS was ever discovered

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Parts of northeast philly aren't that bad, at least not yet. And there's really nothing to brag about living in a shytty crime filled area.

I lived in a white suburb and even though it's more quiet and peaceful having to deal with rednecks who don't want you there is horrible.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
And I don't see east asians out here committing crime like that, must be talking about southeast asians.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
And I don't see east asians out here committing crime like that, must be talking about southeast asians.

I dont where he got the idea tbat Asians run the hustle game in Philly. You can tell dude is disconnected from what really happens out there on the streets.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Mt Ai
Parts of northeast philly aren't that bad, at least not yet. And there's really nothing to brag about living in a shytty crime filled area.

I lived in a white suburb and even though it's more quiet and peaceful having to deal with rednecks who don't want you there is horrible.

Mt Airy is nice too.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Breh are you reading your own writing? Philly is one of the most racially divided cities in the northeast. The racial tensions can literally be felt just walking down the street. Blacks hate whites with a vengeance and whites have no problem being openly racist in your city. You have million dollar mansions in the middle of row house ghettos. The wealth gap is atrocious. I've been to Philly more than a dozen times and its always the same shyt. Crackheads asking for a dollar on every corner especially around the 76ers arena. Your 'flash mobs' don't dance, they beat people up. Your black population is highly oppressed and highly volatile. You have the highest concentration of 'militants' in the northeast which I attribute to the NOI. Boston is a world class city, Philly is not. We're NYC little brother, you guys are the red headed step child. Boston > Philly

Curious to know why you would just randomly make up a bunch of lies about Philly? Million dollar mansions in Americas worst ghetto huh. You act like white boys not skateboarding through the ghetto around Temple when I seen that shyt with my own eyes. So tell us how Boston is less racist than Philly. Please explain yourself.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Curious to know why you would just randomly make up a bunch of lies about Philly? Million dollar mansions in Americas worst ghetto huh. You act like white boys not skateboarding through the ghetto around Temple when I seen that shyt with my own eyes. So tell us how Boston is less racist than Philly. Please explain yourself.

Everything I said was truth. The racial tension in your city is off the charts. Boston's "racism" is the most bullshyt overblown subject based on the past that doesn't hold true today. Come visit and find out yourself instead of listening to people that are scared of white people that tell you its racist. Philly has many more impoverished areas compared to Boston...as in a shytload more. Theres no tensions between blacks, whites, asians, or hispanics up here in Boston. We all get along. I don't feel the same way about Philly. I'm not saying Philly is the worst city in the country or anything but in the northeast you guys are easily the most racist big city. Motherfukkers you even hate Santa.. who the fukk hates Santa enough to throw batteries at him!?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything I said was truth. The racial tension in your city is off the charts. Boston's "racism" is the most bullshyt overblown subject based on the past that doesn't hold true today. Come visit and find out yourself instead of listening to people that are scared of white people that tell you its racist. Philly has many more impoverished areas compared to Boston...as in a shytload more. Theres no tensions between blacks, whites, asians, or hispanics up here in Boston. We all get along. I don't feel the same way about Philly. I'm not saying Philly is the worst city in the country or anything but in the northeast you guys are easily the most racist big city. Motherfukkers you even hate Santa.. who the fukk hates Santa enough to throw batteries at him!?
:snoop:

Truth200

Banned
Daps

How is Philly racist?