Philadelphia is a shythole

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Philly is segregated like most big cities and the white areas are vastly better than minority areas. Philly is a top 5 city in America if you ask White people :russ:
Yea man you go on reddit or white people's instagram pages and it's a totally different version of Philly than on here.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Philly is a great city. Never had nothing but good times there. Philly brehs are raw and down to earth. Philly females are cool 2. Food is good. Love the architecture of the city. Good layout; lot of history. Shoutout philly brehs on here

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Philly woman are a disappointment personality and look wise. Compared to a city of the same pop like Houston its not even in the same category. Great architecture though. Good food. Real civic pride which I admire. Crime is horrible. Their museum is top 5 in America. A city worth visiting at least once and there's not many in America I can say that about.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
@daboywonder2002 I think many people would add San Francisco and Boston to that list. Maybe even Seattle and Miami.
Seattle takes a shyt on Philly.

Philly is trash with no services to help anyone...Seattle actually tries to help people by having decent services ...trash pickup downtown...medical/free mental health services for homeless.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I've heard this said about crime spikes in multiple cities. Even in cities where officers have been shot and or killed recently, like Philly.

Officers are soft-striking and creating a climate that eventually puts them further in harm's way as criminals become more emboldened?

That doesn't add up in Philly or anywhere else. They've been saying that about NYC, with a decorated former police captain as the Mayor and a bona fide true blue appointed Police Chief.

Does the arrest data support your take about cops not fully doing their jobs?
The judges have been letting criminals go here in Seattle too

It's like they want the liberal cities to turn to shyt.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Seattle takes a shyt on Philly.

Philly is trash with no services to help anyone...Seattle actually tries to help people by having decent services ...trash pickup downtown...medical/free mental health services for homeless.
Black people make up 6% of Seattle. Canceled on sight

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I never seen no shyt like kensington before. Been there a few times and seen multiple naked people zombie walking around. Crazy. Whole place smells like fentnyol and piss.

Kensington is depressing breh

It pleases me seeing all these cacs strung out but still
That place is an eye sore

Honestly there was more black fiends than i thought id see. Of the 5 naked zombies i saw, 3 were black. shyts just crazy over there.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
The judges have been letting criminals go here in Seattle too

It's like they want the liberal cities to turn to shyt.
West coast liberals are too much of day dreamers. This is why I hate reddit and also hate west coast liberals. They don't deal on reality. I really hate white west coast liberals