Philadelphia Mayor Cherelle Parker Says You All Need to Go Back to the Office. Now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Companies will eventually find a way to simply outsource or use AI and the only thing that will be in the office is servers and terminals.

You #workfromhome nikkas are fast tracking your own demise and don't even know it. And yes companies are doing whatever to save a buck, but you all will force them to re-evaluate their entire business model depending on the industry.

:mjlol:

Cutting down on actual human labor been the plan since day one…. This is not a revelation and won’t convince anyone to go back into the office….

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
For people who don't know this is extra nasty because Philly has a city wage tax. It's almost 4% if you live in the city and I think 3.5% if you live outside the city but work in it. So all the suburban people who used to commute downtown but worked remote since the pandemic been saving thousands of dollars in taxes every year

Also Septa, the public transit in Philly is expected to cut routes including major regional rail lines that transport suburban commuters

cissy saint better hush her mouth
:russ:

I was trying put my finger on who she looked like, was going say James Brown but really it's Franklin Saint mom

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
It was about June of 2020 my employer realized just how effectively work got done when we switched to WFH. and I doubt we are going to ever switch back.

Everyone is not rushing through projects and because of this, errors in the work mostly are not occurring anymore. A large part of this is due to people being relaxed at home or wherever their comfortable at.

You work harder because we want to STAY WFH

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Companies will eventually find a way to simply outsource or use AI and the only thing that will be in the office is servers and terminals.

You #workfromhome nikkas are fast tracking your own demise and don't even know it. And yes companies are doing whatever to save a buck, but you all will force them to re-evaluate their entire business model depending on the industry.
This is the dumb logic that has us in the position we are in. Instead of holding companies accountable you want to pin this on workers. Do you work for free? It seems like you think a company can do no wrong and we as employees should suffer so that the company can stay afloat. How about companies pay people better, offer better benefits, provides meals/additional incentives for coming into the office? We are being asked to spend time away from our families to build wealth for others and your only response to why we should come into the office is because of greed.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Yall do realize that people who don’t go to the office affect the people who do, directly and/or indirectly.

Do you expect half the population to stay at home and the other half simply “serve” them?

All of the businesses that surround offices make money off the traffic.

There has to be a balance. Jobs are finite. During the pandemic when people were forced to work from home, a lot of other businesses closed.

It seems like everyone wants to be shut off from the world and only come out to eat, party and socialize online.

First malls, then movie theaters, now office buildings.

What’s going to end up happening is foreign companies are going to swoop in, but up all that real estate and extract more wealth from this country.
Most of the businesses in those business districts aren't really mom & pop spots. Sure some are there and rely on you to overpay for stuff, but they want you down there overpaying for everything around you.

To the working man, it really doesn't matter if Kim Jong-un buys those buildings just to beat his meat. Those buildings and businesses don't really benefit you. For every business that fell apart downtown, the local spots near where you live definitely saw an uptick. A lot of people who were able to work from home definitely saved in public transportation, in lunch money, in commuting time. Hell, look at NY. This upcoming month, there's gonna congestion pricing, so if you drive below 60th in Manhattan, now you gotta pay a toll for that. The cons don't outweigh the pros anymore.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That hoe is own by business owners. City ain’t safe. Public transportation is beyond repair and terrible. This shyt stupid.

How about removing the city wage tax and bring businesses in the poorest big city in America
The developers run this city