Philly nikkas Get In Here Explain This Bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
:why: shyt was posted in the @Marcelrellu thread. I spent 5 years in this savage ass city ('04-'09) and still can't believe some of the random ass bullshyt that happens there.

Please tell me what in the lord's name would possess this ham hocked beast or any logical reason why this hair netted on probation for sellin cracking ass bytch is attacking some random news reporter (the damn bytch probably don't even speak English :snoop:) and is that in Center City on top of it????:dwillhuh:

So many L's making us look like got damn orangutang apes as it is this is why they call us primates because of shyt like this.:gucci:

My question is why in Philly so many ghetto nikkas and bytches be in CC or even South Philly. Why are you outside of the hood in CC 11pm at night or whenever walking around aimlessly attacking Latino CAC reporters? This has to be the most dumb random bullshyt since the nikka in 07 came out the house high on formaldehyde and sprayed up his block. Or even the SEPTA hammer man incident in the same damn year :shaq2:

Philly is this close to Chicago mayhem man... This close.

tumblr_m065y5H0pw1r1p7ujo1_500.jpg

I remain an Eagles fan through these tough times but the city continues to take more L's than fukking Lollapalooza:heh: