PHYSINT (Working Title) - Hideo Kojima returns to the action-espionage genre

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They don’t really have anything that valuable tbh

Metal gear is kind of over. Theres nothing else you can do with it outside of remakes. Castlevania isn’t that big anymore outside the anime, Silent Hill already got like 6 games in production.

Zone of the enders was lit... A continuation on ps5 would be fire...:wow: also Castlevania is still popular...

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:MGS is finally about to become a dead franchise. I guess them half assed remakes are going to be the franchise’s final run. Hopefully they’re good and Konami at least let Platinum do a sequel to Revengnance.

Superstar
Daps
also, i lowkey feel like Konami doing the remakes is what put the battery in Kojimas back to go back to stealth action games.

K-OByf.gif

“…I heard motherfukkers sayin’ they made Snake/
Made Kojima say, “Okay, so? Make another Snake!…”

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
How does he have so many American friends if he doesn't speak English?

It's getting hard to keep up with all the damn projects he keeps announcing. I'll have to see if he still got it or he fell off because he hasn't wowed me in a long time. He just comes across as a starfukker now who puts celebrities in his games

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The only thing that would make the cypher complete is Sony buys out Konami for cheap and takes all their IP's...:wow:
Konami is doing ok. They sell gambling machines. It's cheaper to produce and you always win.

Videogames are now Konami's sidechick that gets thrown some attention when they're bored with the main.