PIG PEN - Summer State - Now Available At FatBeats

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooo...huge fan of you breh. I've been bumping Summer State since you put it out and I was ironically enough wondering to myself on Sunday if this is available on vinyl. Any plans on a record release?

Pigpenwm

GAWD BEAT TAPE OUT NOW
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooo...huge fan of you breh. I've been bumping Summer State since you put it out and I was ironically enough wondering to myself on Sunday if this is available on vinyl. Any plans on a record release?

Not at the moment, but possibly in the future (there have been quite a few people asking). It's a huge investment for an older release and I have my sights set on some BIG future projects that are already finished.

Appreciate the love!

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not at the moment, but possibly in the future (there have been quite a few people asking). It's a huge investment for an older release and I have my sights set on some BIG future projects that are already finished.

Appreciate the love!
I can respect that. When's the next project due out?

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
holy shyt
havent seen that name since :hamster: never checked it out tho. i might aswell seeing how awful the game is these days.

Pigpenwm

GAWD BEAT TAPE OUT NOW
Daps
Reppin
NULL
holy shyt
havent seen that name since :hamster: never checked it out tho. i might aswell seeing how awful the game is these days.

Let me know what you think. Cop a tape!