Pi'Raw 10/16/17: Big Dog v StroGAWD Cage match

niguez

All Star
Daps
So there's no table or chairs match besides the main event?

Looks like they gonna pull at the stops on the spots for that match. I mean 5 on 3 theres gonna be a lot of fukkery.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Enzo needs to make them the "money team" and roll with it. Crusierweights with a legit dominating stable would make that product interesting for the first time and Enzo as the dude on the mic is perfect.

Which means creative will fukk it up immediately.
Yup. This is exactly the kind of thing the Crusiers need.

I was watching an interview with New Day and they mentioned how a while a lot of the current roster can wrestle their asses off, so few of them are really characters in the ways we had in the past. Immediately, I thought of the cruiserweight division. You got all these cats who can get it done in the ring, but so few of them have characters you can really latch onto. Enzo leading a heel stable would do wonders for all those guys.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yup. This is exactly the kind of thing the Crusiers need.

I was watching an interview with New Day and they mentioned how a while a lot of the current roster can wrestle their asses off, so few of them are really characters in the ways we had in the past. Immediately, I thought of the cruiserweight division. You got all these cats who can get it done in the ring, but so few of them have characters you can really latch onto. Enzo leading a heel stable would do wonders for all those guys.
It makes me SICK how much Gran Metallik is wasted.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
So we bout to get a new run of alternate color demons for Finn like they always have the special action figures for superheroes? Get ready for Halloween Havoc Finn, Chilly McFreeze Finn, Christmas Time Mayhem Finn, Tax Time Terror Finn...

So you are saying they got it right with Enzo and his new goons
If they keep them together and treat them like a stable (dressing alike, similar entrances, etc), then yup.

Of course, you still run into the modern WWE problem of the faces being shyt compared to the heels. Even taking Enzo out the equation, Nese, Gulak, Darr, and even Davari have more charisma and better mic skills than almost every crusierweight. They need not ever give Kalisto a mic again.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Kane gonna be Kelsey Grammar on Boss status
boss-season-2-starz-unleashes-new-interactive-video-experience.jpg

Show was so underrated