Places that hire felons & drop outs thread

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I like the sound of that but I need evidence

Go to a trade school for something that interests you and ask them for a list of companies that sponsor then go apply there. I know like 20 felons doing construction. I'm not holding your hand to get you paid bruh just pointing you in a viable direction.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Walmart, I believe target too.

There is a lot of places

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know a couple dudes that got into trucking after getting out from doing more than a few years. Know a couple who got into construction after getting out as well. Matter fact both are working for themselves now that I think about it and doing well raising families.

Something I got a kick out of though, was a Popeyes down here. You could tell they were hiring ex-cons. I'm thinking whomever owned that spot was sympathetic and looking out, or maybe something else cuz the place closed down. But you could look at the dudes working in there and tell almost immediately on sight alone. Three or four brolic dudes all working at the same time and the cashier made you feel like he might just poke you with something if you complained about your order being wrong.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can do anything that ain't working with kids or vulnerable people. You'll be cool

I did end up to jg into construction though.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You an ain't shyt nikka. Ain't y'all specialty attracting professional well paid women?

Sit at the house on a Thursday morning on the Ps4 eating bowls of Captain Crunch:wow:

But for real though, Any of Trade. Electricians make great money. Truck driving is a damn good gid. This one older cat didn't have the patience to get a degree so he went into truck driving. Bout a year later pulls up in Benz and talking about he gone get a phantom next:ehh:

I would say good luck, but that's some BS. You gone make it just keep the right mindset.