Plane Passenger Chef Breh Sparks Debate After Sitting Right Behind Flyer On Empty Plane. Imagine, sitting behind another man on a empty flight.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

Southwest Plane Passenger Sparks Debate After Sitting Right Behind Flyer On Empty Plane.​

Washington-based chef, Anthony Thomas, shared his ordeal on X along with a selfie showing a man sitting right behind him on an almost empty plane.​

When traveling on a plane, passengers should follow some basic etiquette and do their best to not disturb or trouble anyone seated around them. However, recently a plane passenger in the United States was left fuming when another passenger sat directly behind him on their almost empty Southwest flight. Taking to X (formerly Twitter) on Wednesday, Washington-based chef, Anthony Thomas, shared his ordeal along with a selfie, which showed a man sitting right behind him on an almost empty plane. "Imagine having the luxury of boarding a flight with only two passengers on it. Of all the seats on the flight, look where he decided to sit, Mr Thomas captioned the post.

Since being shared, Mr Thomas' post has accumulated more than 37 million views. The tweet has also sparked a debate on airplane etiquette and personal space in the comments.

"That's the same dude that won't skip the 30 empty urinals to snuggle up and try to talk while it's business time," one user commented. "I would've moved, honestly. Dude is weird and I wouldn't want him behind me just for that reason," said another.

Some users also believed that the man's behavior was odd, given how empty the plane was, while others were not so quick to take Mr Thomas' side.

"It doesn't matter my friend. Recline allllll the way back. That's his fault," wrote one user. "I'm counting 5 passengers total bud but yes he should find another seat," said another.

However, one user said, "Guy's probably scared of flying instead of being super creep just ask him to sit in same row maybe you will make a friend," while another expressed, "I'm sorry but if I board an empty flight im not sitting by myself either.. he ain't from Harlem". "I go to my assigned seat before I start looking for an empty one that might be more comfortable," added another.

According to The Independent, the flight appears to be a Southwest plane, which operates an open seating policy. This means that travellers flying with the airline can pick any open seat once they board their aircraft in their group number.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Southwest Plane Passenger Sparks Debate After Sitting Right Behind Flyer On Empty Plane.​

Washington-based chef, Anthony Thomas, shared his ordeal on X along with a selfie showing a man sitting right behind him on an almost empty plane.​

When traveling on a plane, passengers should follow some basic etiquette and do their best to not disturb or trouble anyone seated around them. However, recently a plane passenger in the United States was left fuming when another passenger sat directly behind him on their almost empty Southwest flight. Taking to X (formerly Twitter) on Wednesday, Washington-based chef, Anthony Thomas, shared his ordeal along with a selfie, which showed a man sitting right behind him on an almost empty plane. "Imagine having the luxury of boarding a flight with only two passengers on it. Of all the seats on the flight, look where he decided to sit, Mr Thomas captioned the post.

Since being shared, Mr Thomas' post has accumulated more than 37 million views. The tweet has also sparked a debate on airplane etiquette and personal space in the comments.

"That's the same dude that won't skip the 30 empty urinals to snuggle up and try to talk while it's business time," one user commented. "I would've moved, honestly. Dude is weird and I wouldn't want him behind me just for that reason," said another.

Some users also believed that the man's behavior was odd, given how empty the plane was, while others were not so quick to take Mr Thomas' side.

"It doesn't matter my friend. Recline allllll the way back. That's his fault," wrote one user. "I'm counting 5 passengers total bud but yes he should find another seat," said another.

However, one user said, "Guy's probably scared of flying instead of being super creep just ask him to sit in same row maybe you will make a friend," while another expressed, "I'm sorry but if I board an empty flight im not sitting by myself either.. he ain't from Harlem". "I go to my assigned seat before I start looking for an empty one that might be more comfortable," added another.

According to The Independent, the flight appears to be a Southwest plane, which operates an open seating policy. This means that travellers flying with the airline can pick any open seat once they board their aircraft in their group number.

The Coli is everywhere :dead:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
That’s weird as hell.

I’d probably stretch out across an entire aisle and randomly do cartwheels if I was on an empty flight